3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikitaign 15.07.20 10:49 pm

The processor and video card is 100% loaded during the game

Hi, I have a problem that my max load CPU and GPU while playing. Now, while in game menu (to be more precise the Hunt Showdown, but the same in other games), my CPU 80%, GPU at 60%. Changing graphics settings does not help! No way! Tried to close everything except steam and of course discord, but nothing helps. Discussions on this subject on the Internet there is so good.
31 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 15.07.20

Lex-one
What to do?
Try 360 total security in the registry, remove all these miracles the Chinese !

X
X_ray_83 15.07.20

As is SpyHunter4 it is also through the registry to find most of the miners and Trojans !

i
insel260 15.07.20

Lex-one
The safe mode is called safe precisely because there has only a few BASIC operating system services. Because the viruses were not run. They can't run without certain services. Perhaps the only banners you can, but get rid of them - business of 3 minutes.
vitalik76
It depends on what exactly the virus got into the system. For example, he put some kind of pirate game. Most people put the game on a non-system disks. Now, what if VIR sewn into the crack and launch game - launches the activation of the virus? In 90% of cases and occurs. Yes, VIR will be prescribed in a system disk, buffer and so on. But formatnum the system drive, not get rid of the activator, if it lies on another disk. Every time you launch the game, it will undergo activation of the virus and again and again he will be registered in the system.

And if it's not a game, but something to look at, safe app? For example, the messenger. Like system boot and data is sent in bytes, not gigabytes. But the activator is in the executable, while scatters some of the source code TEMP. There is a catch of the applications to which the virus is prescribed. For example the code of the worm. I think many know. Task - bred and shit. He further mutates, collecting various pieces of code scattered across the system and that we get from the worm - Trojans, miners, and interceptors. And so will all mutate and multiply until you clean activators. In this case, the messenger - beyond suspicion, as activity with it (after a virus) - is no more.
I was then faced already with such a hybrid. I was wondering to remove it from the system. At first, I didn't bother and just carried the C drive. But the problem is not solved, but to lose the data on ≈ 20 TB other disks, did not want to. Had to use various programs to protect, poking pens in total, to monitor the service and headed almost all the registry.

The situations are different. And, usually, the easiest solution often leads to the same result where you started.

L
Lex-one 15.07.20

insel260
So if a virus in safe mode does not start. Meaning from safe mode? He will give you in this case?

i
insel260 15.07.20

Lex-one
Um, are you sure that you have the wrong topic. Then the guys discuss how to FIGHT the virus, not how to produce them!

g
gennaz 15.07.20

nikitaign
Hunt Showdown, but the same in other games), my CPU - 80%, GP - 60%
About Hunt Showdown it's pretty demanding on the CPU. 12 threaded CPU downloaded an average of 40%.

Spoiler
It is clear that 4 cores are loaded 100% and not loading the GPU. In other modern demanding games will be the same. The main culprit here i 5 7500.

v
vitalik76 15.07.20

insel260 wrote:
But formatnum the system drive, not get rid of the activator, if it lies on another disk. Every time you launch the game, it will undergo activation of the virus and again and again he will be registered in the system.
So I'll say non-system disk a virus is just a file until the author it will not start. Of course a non-system drive after formatting the system should be checked, especially any cracks.

K
Kirlian 20.01.23

Hello, how did you solve the problem? it doesn’t work for me at all and I demolished Windows and completely reset 2 disks anyway, when I enter any game, the percentage jumps to 100%, but in Yandex or in some other well-loaded application, it behaves normally from 6% to 10%, but it’s even worth it minecraft run everything we don't want to work

K
Kirlian 20.01.23

I don’t have so rotten iron, I think minecraft doesn’t pull in the main menu 1050ti 8gb RAM I5 2400 3.10

l
longerr2007 20.01.23

Kirlian
Yes, I also have rottenness, but craft and all the rubbish there Lara craft goes to ultra demolish Windows with
every warning, complete debilizm.

P
Pavel Rally 20.01.23

Kirlian
In the task manager, which program loads the processor?

It can just force a 60 fps limit, but in general the processor sucks, cores - 4, threads - 4. For the sake of experiment, install Windows 10 LTSC, but I warn you, not all new games will run on it.

longerr2007
I once spent an ENTIRE day trying to fix a problem, when I got fed up, I reinstalled Windows and the problem went away.