3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NiteLite 15.07.20 10:51 pm

Quotes from the game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Shoot first, or your ass will be riddled
There is no napadova, there's only victims
And you can give the same quotes from the games?
NOTE: This should be quotes from the series of GTA or clones of the GTA series

All I have is my word and my balls" - Tony Montana. 1981.
I'll make him an offer he can't refuse - Vito Corleone. 1945.
In this city ruled by a cocaine baby, cocaine - Victor Vance. 1984.
Don't shit in someone else's neighborhood, and will not your house is crap - the big smoke. 1992.
I have been working at that damn factory for 20 years of my life, and all that I now have is the crutches and torn the eye? - Tramp from the club.2005 (True Crime N
YC)
You bastards! If you F*CKING with me, You F*CKING WITH the BEST!!! - Tony Montana. 1982.
144 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frank_Farmer 15.07.20

Here is another topic went!

I
ILdar07 15.07.20

Claude has such girth, he is AMAZING! = Claude such girth, he is AMAZING!
I'm a fixing to give ya a whoopin' for what you gone and done to my young'uns! = I am willing to unpick you for what you went and made my youth!
I'm gonna slap you silly for giving me and my fella the red bumpies! = I will slap you silly for what you told me and my friend about red hill!

F
Frank_Farmer 15.07.20

This can hardly be called famous quotes...These words did not characterize the hero, his character, habits, modus vivendi, in short...

I
ILdar07 15.07.20

Whoa, Jesus dude, looks like you've been fed a bummer. = O Oh my God, dude, looks like you fed something.

W
WoL0nd 15.07.20

F*cking nigger-rider, Carl

O
OddyRash 15.07.20

. No money ,No funy, barry honey!- No money, no pleasures, honey darling! Whores Weiss.

O
Orto Dogge 15.07.20

Alcoa, already stoned from scratch refinement nigger martuganov the idiots.

F
Frank_Farmer 15.07.20

F*cking nigger - what a profound thought...

B
BooRooNDooK 15.07.20

In the mission when CJ, Rader, sweet and smoke went to eat smoak: I have two number 9, a single 9-th, 7-th, 6-th schem is out there :), two 45's one with cheese and a large soda (:
And in the pursuit of balasamy smoke does not fire, when asked why he was making the fat man meets the original what, then, have a cold or something? :D

I
ILdar07 15.07.20

CJ, you're my brother, my running dog... You in? - Hell yeah, I'm in. I'm your running dog, Sweet. - Ha ha! Yeah, you know it! = CJ, you're my brother, my running dog... are You with us? - Hell yeah, I'm with you. I'm your running dog, Sweet. Ha ha! Yes, you know it!
Look Carl, before I walk in there I just need to know you down with this shit, man... Hey look, if you hear shit start to pop off, come in there blasting, a'ight? - I'm down, dog. = Look, Carl, before I walk in there, I should know that you're done with all that, man... Hey, look, if you will hear how the problems will begin, a bullet there, okay? - Definitely, man.
Look, I know you down for this, but I gotta go in there alone. Smoke played me. Tenpenny played me... - They played us all. - Yeah, but you're right - I was a buster when my family needed me the most. Hey, I let Brian die, man. This one's for him, for Moms... and for you, bro. - Yeah, for the Grove, baby. - For sure. You've always been there for me, man. = Look, I know you're against it, but I had to go it alone. Smoke played me. Tenpenny played me... They played us all. - Yes, you're right - I was a jerk when my family most needed me. Hey, I let Brian die. It is for him, for mom... and for you, mate. Yeah, for the grove, baby. - I'm sure of it. You were always there in difficult times.
p.s. I think this is the most vital and important quotes from the head coach... right kicks a tear, how touching!

V
Vsemirnyy Zavinchennyy Kr 15.07.20

Aaah, thank you, and f*ck you, man - said CJ when his car crashed.

M
Ma4eteGT 15.07.20

You better start shooting or I will shoot you. Sweet Smoke at the end of the mission, Pass Through

B
BooRooNDooK 15.07.20

You've got a hot lioness and you want a fluffy cat... - Catalina CJ. :)

D
Dorofelya 15.07.20

I am only a second turned around and got a bunch of shit in the face! - Ken Rosenberg from Vice. Very memorable phrase.

O
Orto Dogge 15.07.20

Tommy Vercetti said.

D
Dorofelya 15.07.20

No, Ken Rosenberg. His voice!

B
BooRooNDooK 15.07.20

In, remembered Rosenberg ! :)
Shootout. Ken Rosenberg: "Yes, Tommy, just like old times!... Sigei: What the hell is Tommy?!
:)

D
Dorofelya 15.07.20

Yeah, funny phrase.

V
Vsemirnyy Zavinchennyy Kr 15.07.20

Lord, who is so moving! Tanner, you're the shit! - guard in the mansion of the Mad Dog, playing video games.

Dorofelya, and I have this phrase translated:
I am only a second got out of the shit and immediately got a shovel right in the face!

O
Orto Dogge 15.07.20

There is, in fact it got shit in the face. Get shit in my face.
I like the phrase Rosenberg after a shootout in the mansion Tommy with mass killing: When I am unhappy with the partner I usually write him an angry letter, at least write in the Inbox, but not satisfied the third world!.