3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatallezzz 16.07.20 09:51 pm

PS5 backwards compatibility with the PS4

Hi all.
Please help a blind moron who can not normally Google.
Can't find any official information on backward compatibility between PS4 and PS5. Now own PS4pro, all games purchased in electronic form. Plan to expand the library and on until discounts, however, thought that by the time I up half of these games will get release already PS5 will be.

The information that was before the official presentation about backward compatibility, found a lot, but it is all unofficial. Th in the end, Sony said that? Can games from PS4 to PS5 DIN or not?

Thank you.
28 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 16.07.20

fatallezzz
https://blog.ru.playstation.com/2020/03/18/playstation-5-hardware/

f
fatallezzz 16.07.20

FallenGhost
Thank you my good man.

R
RikoChiko 16.07.20

The presentation Mark CERN was announced about the three modes.
Mode PS4 and PS4 Pro. If the game was adapted for PS4 Pro then the picture will be with it if the game is very old and does not know what is Pro PS4 and PS5 graphics get with the PS4.
Also has the native mode with the PS5 when a developer released a patch with support for the new console. As adapted games will run and look just depends on the developer.

It turns out that at the time of purchase PS5 it will not have any analog of the forced mode as it was on PS4 Pro.

X
X_ray_83 16.07.20

FallenGhost
Not on PS4 and 4000 games ))) They probably thought the ports with the PS2 and PS3 but is the darkness !

X
X_ray_83 16.07.20

Recochica
Don't know what you mean as old, but Killzone: Shadow Fall 2013 with the release of the console knows what PS4Pro.

R
RikoChiko 16.07.20

X_ray_83
Old which does not use power Pro PS4. Judging by Google Sony has not released any patch to improve graphics in the game.

L
Lex-one 16.07.20

X_ray_83
She does not know about ps4 pro, a lot of games adaptirovana under Proshka, bloodborn, until dawn, the order, second son, and many others.

X
X_ray_83 16.07.20

Lex-one
She does not know about ps4 pro, a lot of games adaptirovana under Proshka
Boost Mode works if PS4Pro knows what this game is ! Not working for example, or very bad it's in the Witcher III.
Killzone and Bloodborne is in the support list
http://www.pushsquare.com/guides/best-ps4-pro-boost-mode-games

R
RikoChiko 16.07.20

X_ray_83
Forced mode in the first place it is not adapted to the power of PS4 Pro.
Spoiler

F
FallenGhost 16.07.20

X_ray_83
Apparently the figure was taken from here:

X
X_ray_83 16.07.20

Recochica
Now head to the architecture and the difference in GPU 5 years between the PS4 and PS4Pro !
Just support those games added in manufacturing as a closed platform.
There is no such miracles with 100% compatibility not only in UNIX.
Right why would the driver need the new API and put a new GPU and flew )))
What you have in mind if you're a PC user and have to deal with such nonsense !? You driver that if we never in
UNIX or LInux !? Put for once and tell you how it works is on different GPUs.

X
X_ray_83 16.07.20

Recochica
A lot of examples when Tekken 7 came out it was better on PS4 and PS4Pro awful, but did the patches for this game !

L
Lex-one 16.07.20

X_ray_83
And what is it?
After the games are optimized for the Pro version, running here are PS4 Pro Boost Mode games games, eyes emerge.
All of this slightly, without the patch this game. it's like a plantain cut off the leg.
And games there's very little. Even those do not have what I mentioned, and it ekzy pososoni.

X
X_ray_83 16.07.20

Lex-one
About what 4k are you here to argue !? They are not in the Pro version, so strong there is no difference in these games.
And all 4k content is almost not even shoot movies in 2k resolution to 4k then Skalat.
Even those do not have what I mentioned, and it ekzy pososoni.
There are these games and Killzone and BloodBorne and The Order: 1886.
Also in inFAMOUS: Second Son and The Last of Us Remastered has support upscale to 4k and it games 2014.
http://www.pushsquare.com/guides/all-ps4-pro-games-with-4k-resolution
Nonsense when you write your check, it is not possible to read this stuff are taken from nowhere.

L
Lex-one 16.07.20

X_ray_83
I'm talking about 4K not a word is said.
Quite cook?
Who here still writes nonsense.
It is not native optimization. Do you even read, where the game was going on for example at 20-30 fps, and become a go-to 25-30. Oh my God that's progress, right?

X
X_ray_83 16.07.20

Lex-one
eye stem
Hint myltse ??? Not !? Give your TV and the bullshit they write ?
If not OLED then you can walk with a VA matrix there, not only do you see soap )))
It is not native optimization
This native optimization, which only emphasizes that you are noob )))
In PS4Pro is FreeBSD is a UNIX system, even for PC there are always 2 versions of fire wood from AMD native from the manufacturer and free.
Now free firewood from AMD are the best because you see Sony modifying their console, and API.
Simply replacing the chip won't make the game due to the lack of wood under the GPU is FreeBSD and not Windows.
Oh my God that's progress, right?
Actually the progress of Assassin's Creed Unity was 20фпс and became 30фпс is 35% of the performance that is optimized at the level of the wood !
In General, the Nubas are you shorter and never dealt with UNIX systems because you have simple )))

L
Lex-one 16.07.20

X_ray_83
Okay, messed up enough already.
Yes a telly in Va. Now throw the difference between oled and va. Or zvezdabol.

X
X_ray_83 16.07.20

Lex-one
VA is the cheapest, only cheaper TN matrix !
The most expensive OLED and IPS that would hint a fan of fast food and just cheap )))

L
Lex-one 16.07.20

X_ray_83
You throw me the difference, not the jaw thing move.
To me your facts are minute and not vsralis.

L
Lex-one 16.07.20

X_ray_83
Games that were not optimized under pro ps4 to a healthy 4K TV look like as shit.
And no matrix not being here. Blame the resolution.