3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatallezzz 16.07.20 09:51 pm

PS5 backwards compatibility with the PS4

Hi all.
Please help a blind moron who can not normally Google.
Can't find any official information on backward compatibility between PS4 and PS5. Now own PS4pro, all games purchased in electronic form. Plan to expand the library and on until discounts, however, thought that by the time I up half of these games will get release already PS5 will be.

The information that was before the official presentation about backward compatibility, found a lot, but it is all unofficial. Th in the end, Sony said that? Can games from PS4 to PS5 DIN or not?

Thank you.
28 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 16.07.20

Lex-one
VA is bad viewing angles, low response time, and flicker matrix from this, and follow my eyes )))
Flicker this expressed even in TN and the response matrix is the fastest. The Mat Googly a victim of advertising .
And no matrix not being here. Blame the resolution.
To change the resolution it is necessary to change a lot of things, no one will spend more time on old games is enough boost 20фпс.

L
Lex-one 16.07.20

X_ray_83
All do not write more than the victim angle.
Write such garbage. I have va at 240 Hertz with a normal response.
This game is already rubbing, not tired in the shit to swim?!

X
X_ray_83 16.07.20

Lex-one
I have va at 240 Hertz with a normal response
4 MS normal response !? Even TN 240Hz 1ms (GTG) ! Who is that another victim of marketing !?
About OLED, I generally keep quiet, there is less than 1ms at all.
not tired shit to swim?!
You swim with cheap monitors 240Hz 4 MS )))
I have the OLED black is black, not grey like you !

L
Lex-one 16.07.20

X_ray_83
Great response. Why more? You 1 of 4 MS is not different, none of the people are not capable of.
You are a victim of marketing.
By the way you bought tlou 2?

X
X_ray_83 16.07.20

Lex-one
Why more? You 1 of 4 MS can not distinguish,
I very much differ markedly in the type of Tekken fighting games despite the 60Hz/60fps !
none of the people are not capable of.
You don't know the physiology of vision means the eye can 1000 fps and 0.1 MS response, just that you did not compare the different matrices especially you had 100Hz CRT monitor !
By the way you bought tlou 2?
Th you imposed on me !? I'm a fan of Resident Evil and it is only the copy in OpenWorld no more.

X
X_ray_83 16.07.20

Lex-one
To play at 60fps on PS4 gertsovka should be 60Hz no more and no less so with the films 24p and 24Hz and there will be no soap )))
You obviously didn't know it at 240Hz 60fps is rendered 4 times and turns into soap ))))
There must be a limit to ignorance !?

G
GudWinGame GWG 12.04.21

Game performance does not depend on hertsovka

F
Frendzy 12.04.21

GudWinGame GWG
is just the opposite.