3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro100V1ad 06.09.19 08:12 pm

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt vs. The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

How do you think which game is better Diablo 3 or Skyrim ?

41 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 06.09.19

I have the Witcher probably won't go.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 06.09.19

I prefer the Witcher 3

R
RikoChiko 06.09.19

Both are good. But the Witcher replayability worse.

B
BlTCHER 06.09.19

Syrim ???

M
MunchkiN 616 06.09.19

the comparison is incorrect TC games of different time and different generation of graphics
Skurov it's more for the poll
and in the Witcher, the dialogue and study better therefore he is better overall

V
Vinchi441 06.09.19

Skyrim is certainly good, but damn, how it hurts the eyes its animation, but again, the old games are not comparable as a whole.. of course the Witcher is better

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 06.09.19

Both masterpieces, but as already zadolbali this comparison, honestly, it's so original. Still, let's polychem to compare the Witcher and dragon age...

V
Vanya Rygalov 06.09.19

Polish vyperdysh contrary honored veteran. The confrontation? Heh, heh...

B
BioGen 06.09.19

Witcher master Servant better)

W
Wild Rider 06.09.19

Both games are good, but the voice will give it all the same for Skyrim. TES in terms of gameplay is better by far.

s
slowlennes 06.09.19

Guys, well, [redacted]... Skyrim is Skyrim, one of the best RPGs. It is possible to play with the ducks after the completion of the story (someone even without the start of the story), pass Guild, etc. And what to do after completing the story in the Witcher? There aren't any good side quests, but still there. Please do not breed srach and not ridicule me because CHIBI NO NRAITSA THE CHTA nraitsa the PIM. Again, everyone has their own tastes. IMHO

T
T.T.G 06.09.19

Wicher worth playing due to some minor quests and the main story. And Skyrim.

W
Wing42 06.09.19

Where did my comment about ze Elder Scrolls Surem?
How do you think which game is better Skyrim or the Witcher 3 ?
And, after all, Skyrim, corrected. Well, rasigatale srach, for the first time this vandalism forgive you, but continue to know - next time will cut your ears off.

C
CaptainYakutia 06.09.19

I liked both, but the Witcher was, unlike Skyrim. It means something.

s
slowlennes 06.09.19

CaptainYakutia
I do not in any case do not offend the Witcher MB this means that Skyrim and the main plot, or that he is not focused or something, has no value. No one pushes him to go, and I would like

i
imperator2112 06.09.19

Skyrim is a classic in which we return from time to time for a couple of twists and you can play it forever

U
Uruz 06.09.19

Both are excellent, but Skurov and boring lives due to lolololol that is not interesting to me, and so if with the game, then the choice will fall on Skurov. And if you just beat the game and obtain the fun of the game - the Witcher

E
Ellie Williams 06.09.19

Sukaram its the same dungeons and quests go find, go pack, go kill, or a unique handmade called the Witcher? I think the answer is obvious=)

a
alekszvorsk 06.09.19

IMHO:
The Witcher - great RPG is finished. But because of this, the replayability it not up to par.
Skyrim is the basis for creating its complete discretion, games with mods, which is why the replay value on top.
I choose the Witch. Sapkowski's universe I prefer.

P
Peaceful_war 06.09.19

Pigius
Skyrim is unique handmade, like the Witcher, worked on it as tenderly; Skyrim simple the whole in books, in deep elaboration of the world in some things that not everyone is interested in..