3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Efim23321 16.07.20 10:50 pm

Problem loading graphics in Assassin's creed Odyssey

System - CPU i5 9600KF; GPU MSI OC Armor RTX 2060 super: RAM 12 GB; 650W PSU from Chieftec; SSD 128GB;
Play Odyssey AC at maximum graphics settings in FullHD. The problem is that the load on the graphics card to only approximately 60% of the menu up to 99%, and in open areas up to 75%. My concern is that in the tests RTX 2060 super on YouTube it is constantly loaded to 95 percent in cities and in open areas. Accordingly, they have tests more FPS. The processor is not sin because it is quite powerful to reveal the graphics card. In other games everything seems fine. What is the reason? Knowledgeable people please help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
r
ri4ka 16.07.20

the plane cut? All fps limiters in the settings removed?

r
ri4ka 16.07.20

Ефим23321 wrote:
The processor is not sin
Why are you so sure its the CPU, I have 16 threads and here are the stats, https://i.playground.ru/i/pix/3052760/image.jpg
Your only 6 threads

E
Efim23321 16.07.20

ri4ka
of course

l
legusor 16.07.20

you're all right.

E
Efim23321 16.07.20

legusor
I'll say more in the tests the fps on YouTube

S
SonyK_2 16.07.20

Ефим23321 wrote:
...CPU is not sin because it is quite powerful to reveal the graphics card. In other games everything seems fine...
And for good reason. There is no formal notion of detection one of the other glands - it all depends on the game and its optimization. In the latter parts of Assassin CPU load due to the open worlds + protect is quite high. During play to display information about upload components (e.g. MSI Afterburner) and look how and what is loaded.
Example:
If the CPU is loaded to 100% (or almost before) - the underload video card for him.
...The problem is that the load on the graphics card to only approximately 60% of the menu up to 99%, and in open areas up to 75%...
The more objects on screen (bots, etc), the more load on the CPU - calculation of physics objects, etc. Therefore, in the cities it is the most high, and the menu of its almost not - there is almost nothing to calculate.

P
Palych Rokov 16.07.20

Ефим23321 wrote:
Play Odyssey AC at maximum graphics settings in FullHD. The problem is that the load on the graphics card to only approximately 60% of the menu up to 99%, and in open areas up to 75%. My concern is that in the tests RTX 2060 super on YouTube it is constantly loaded to 95 percent in cities and in open areas. Accordingly, they have tests more FPS. The processor is not sin because it is quite powerful to reveal the graphics card.
In what place 9600кф with its 6 powerful streams? Card idle just only if Prots cannot be loaded, for the Assassins required percent level 8700к low for comfortable play. Check whether you have disabled in settings-sync settings Gesink cut wood, shut off in the settings Windows game mode (Computer - to open settings - game - game mode), then look to change something or not