3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitalik87Gera 20.07.20 10:07 pm

Yo HO HO , and will be hacking, do you think? (Death Stranding)

What rumors people?
27 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Tolkachev 20.07.20

FAHTOM Live
why stolen? These accounts people buy themselves. Why you need to steal if it pays off.

F
FAHTOM Live 20.07.20

Pavel Tolkachev
Yes that hacked the accounts of other people, And if you bought for example this account of his real owner can return which account this was stolen, Just these businessmen these accounts to ops and they are involved in theft, there was a case I was sitting in GTA 5 and there went a man online and asked players the question may return the account that he bought for 200 R to return, the One who buys in such groups illegal access p 150 support crooks, You would have bought the game for their money 3500 and there would be some crook you rushed and would sell access to your account.

R
Rampertumskin 30.07.20

FAHTOM Live
well, the game figured to buy, and factorso and normal passwords are not. stupid must suffer.

n
nightdancerrrrr 30.07.20

remind me when it will break

S
Saint01 30.07.20

the trick here online , so what's the point of hacking

K
Kokoprime1991 30.07.20

Saint01
What's the point?
1)General construction, Ala divide resources? - Okay-would have the topic, but there is an idiot who ANYHOW to build and it turns out to litter the limit on construction and lose share...
2)Delivery to the warehouse in the hope that there will be ADEQUATE and will deliver your package, not okidokie her?
3)Toorie huskies who are already having nightmares? Landrecies on fire need, especially those who like at the entrance to Bridget to put smileys and other eristi...
4)Endless loading when merging in a common Fund?
All of this is complete nonsense, I personally enjoy the fact that he made HIMSELF, and not trust someone, so cut down to hell is not up to online...
This online essentially legal trainer - you don't want to bother, wait for the other to make, and the point of playing then???
That is, if 2(+) it was possible to play this once was interesting, but difficult to implement because SAM we have the same special damn it -_-

S
Saint01 30.07.20

Kokoprime1991
but the huskies KST in the settings to disable)