3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro100V1ad 06.09.19 08:12 pm

The best of the worst (2015)

What game in your opinion was the worst game of 2015 ?

22 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venom Rhys 06.09.19

Battlefront 2015

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 06.09.19

The Witcher: Wild Hunt
This stool, that I only got for an hour was enough. Sorry about this, spent hours, and could masterpieces from Sony to play.

V
Vasya Vasin 06.09.19

The Witcher 3 is shit,but both here and around the Internet yelling is the GAME of the DECADE.How can this be?You are 10 years in what good does not play?

R
Ruyder 06.09.19

Yin-Ro-Gan
Vasya Vasin
Boys.

B
BioGen 06.09.19

The worst Alone in the Dark Illumination on all fronts,so ditch the famous series of horror survive it must be able to

V
Vanya Rygalov 06.09.19

what the....

n
nickSIA 06.09.19

Ravens Cry

D
Delphis 06.09.19

ten years have come out worst game

V
Vasya Vasin 06.09.19

Delphis
I can take a hint.The GAME of the DECADE mean?

U
U.S.Soldier 06.09.19

well of course Black Ops 3 the worst

F
Fat Vladimir 06.09.19

Bellafront, black ops and the Witcher.

L
LightHOwUSE 06.09.19

Syndicate. Pure gameplay, we play games. So I agree that Alone in the Dark failure, but the failure initially was visible and clear, and not concealed. Syndicate is a game where the gameplay is not as such. This is a beautiful picture, and the game itself there's a cat laugh)) in Short, the game that type of game, but not game and do not understand that. Previously, though the story took, and now everything is gone, including the music. Only designers always portrayed as something good. A wolf in sheep's clothing, in General) the Sad shit in a shiny chocolate wrapper)

P
Playersaharan 06.09.19

LightHOwUSE
What's been the lack of gameplay in Syndicate? How is it different from the same of Batman, Watching Dogs and other games in the open world, except, perhaps, the quality of performance of separate elements of the game?

U
Ultravirus661 06.09.19

Fallout 4 is the worst. The plot for 5 minutes; the mechanics of a Shooter Ala doom, which this game is not the topic; an RPG element there; even the buildings and then someone stabili.

T
T.T.G 06.09.19

Call of Duty: Black Ops III and Ravens Cry.
You can enter a new NFS, but it is a cut above its failed predecessors.

S
Sergius Zaccharias 06.09.19

A masterpiece for owners of PS3,4 Godzilla

E
Epic84 06.09.19

Someone like that! here fucked The Witcher: Wild Hunt and I think its a good game, Yes bugs are well where without them, and overall the story, atmosphere, graphics at all, but this is my opinion since I prefer a quality RPG, fans of shooters, tanks, etc. are not reasonably obserat The Witcher: Wild Hunt, it would be better passed by in silence!!!

t
trustedSunbro 06.09.19

Witcher, everybody slag.
It is a pity that spent money, but for trophies, have to run to the end...

E
Epic84 06.09.19

BlackNigerSofa
everyone has their own opinion about the Witcher is my personal, not like the Witcher your business, we look at ava Buttercup from the Witcher what is a Fig

U
Uilenspiegel 06.09.19

Fallout 4, Metal Gear Solid for them the most sad that came out my mouth.
From the slag-type Assassins Creed and Call of Duty I didn't expect.