3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YYshka 20.07.20 10:46 pm

My build is a question for BP

Hello! Long dreamed dreams of a good PC. Two years later the opportunity arose to put together a good build. I5-9400F + RTX 2060 super. Took PSU aerocool vx plus 650w. What do you think, will not have problems? If anything, to overclock do not intend to, render video in 228к resolution too. Pure igrulki. Just very worried that maybe the odd bad happen. Itself in assemblies abosolute do not understand, helped to collect consultant the CSN. Complete Assembly attached. Thank you very much for your answers!

22 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 20.07.20

chieftec, thermaltake, Fsp, seasonic, take something from it. Don't risk iron, pay in addition better =)
SSD take proverennyh sharag type Kingston, OCZ, A data, Samsung, Plextor.
The memory can be simpler 2666 mhz.

z
zirack 20.07.20

Under igrulki much better is i5-9600К, just incomparably better.
Memory for introw maximum 2666Мгц, this throw away immediately.. already save a little on 9600К.
BP norms for gigabytes and must be on pins.
SSD 240GB strong enough. Now more and more games starts OK to be friends with the SSD, so it should be at least on 500GB. For a start go get bored of the game constantly to bear that would be another Kaku to deliver change. )
On Windows it would be possible to save money, all at the same 9600К. Shake litsuhu from Microsoft, quacking, and works fine. If you so desire litsuhu, you can buy and then. Initially, the main iron.
The cooler on this PERC I'm 9600К no.

L
Lex-one 20.07.20

zirack
The man says that the drive will be nothing. Why would he 9600k.
Yiska
Why not 10400f or 3600?
The unit is certainly not a dream, but it can handle it.
But it is advisable to take better the firm, the above has thrown.
P. s why not ordered the easy Assembly of a PC?)
Search install drivers. A lot of course.
Rip-off 10/10

z
zirack 20.07.20

Lex-one wrote:
The man says that the drive will be nothing. Why would he 9600k.
Because he writes for games, not for the office.
You all just to drive.. ako moonshiners. )

L
Lex-one 20.07.20

zirack
This delusion I have of course not read.

O
Olmer59 20.07.20

Yiska
You have all the money now in the CSN and tekhnopoint you can still buy the best kit 9600кf and mother z390 at a good price, take da600 deepcool PSU or a be quiet system power 600w 9.

O
Olmer59 20.07.20

Y
YYshka 20.07.20

Friends! The fact that this build is already bought) the PC is under the table and waits until I buy the other components(monitor, keyboard etc). It turns out, BP will live, if I can do without acceleration and other things? This topic has me really worried)

z
zirack 20.07.20

Yiska
With such an Assembly and dispersal will survive, don't worry.

Q
Qerodievitr 20.07.20

Yiska
Can and will. Personally, I was like, desman (Aerocool VX PLUS 650W----2650 RUB) dared to put. It is better to be removed 9-12 positions, and the difference would have taken better.

Y
YYshka 20.07.20

zirack
Thank you! Glad I don't have to sit with a clenched anus when the PC starts)

W
Wolfram carbide 20.07.20

First shipments of the good across, then a Scam stuffing went. The short circuit protection added does, XS. It is better to avoid.

Y
YYshka 20.07.20

Lex-one
The thing is that this is my first PC in principle(this was a laptop). Moreover, I do not understand obdiralovka DNS, and the budget was tight)

L
Lex-one 20.07.20

Yiska
Understand, not condemn.
But it would be better here wrote. You would have thrown normal builds, and AMD and Intel.

Y
YYshka 20.07.20

Lex-one
Well, now it really...) Though I am glad that all the problems with the Assembly will not have)

S
Sanchez Ramirez 20.07.20

Such questions need to ask before purchase, not after. And Aerosol BP - hyped junk. They are better than body paint in every possible color, than put a normal filling.

T
Takkar_hAsam 20.07.20

zirack
The index K denotes an unlocked multiplier, which means the percent you can have a good overclock, do you think It means that the CPU is sprinkled with Holy water, and it will give out 20 fps more in games?)))))

z
zirack 20.07.20

Takkar_hAsam wrote:
The index K denotes an unlocked multiplier,
Why you need a unlocked multiplier of the processor?

T
Takkar_hAsam 20.07.20

zirack
unlocked multiplier is a thing that helps to achieve the best results in the dispersal of Prots.
therefore it is necessary for overclocking

z
zirack 20.07.20

Takkar_hAsam wrote:
which helps to achieve the best results in the dispersal of Prots.
Where is the acceleration? That allows it to disperse, and why the need for an unlocked multiplier ask again? A moron not mow,we would consider that you do so.