3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YYshka 20.07.20 10:46 pm

My build is a question for BP

Hello! Long dreamed dreams of a good PC. Two years later the opportunity arose to put together a good build. I5-9400F + RTX 2060 super. Took PSU aerocool vx plus 650w. What do you think, will not have problems? If anything, to overclock do not intend to, render video in 228к resolution too. Pure igrulki. Just very worried that maybe the odd bad happen. Itself in assemblies abosolute do not understand, helped to collect consultant the CSN. Complete Assembly attached. Thank you very much for your answers!

22 Comments
Sort by:
T
Takkar_hAsam 20.07.20

zirack
in the BIOS of the PERC is a multiplier of the average percent of Intel it is locked at percent with the index For it unlocked, the multiplier is a number that is multiplied by the frequency of the system bus of the CPU if the multiplier is unlocked, it can be changed, changing it we change the frequency of the bus of percent of sledovatelno increasing it, we get the increase in bus frequency CPU (overclock it).
The multiplier station to another having no index To we can not change.
if you drive percent not going to take the PERC with the index To not make sense
well, I hope you now all understand.

z
zirack 20.07.20

Takkar_hAsam
Lock multiplier introduced for the first time in the Intel Pentium MMX, considering it an attempt to restrict business, fraud, dishonest sellers, which established the cheapest processors in the computer sets, and then sold them at higher prices.
Takkar_hAsam wrote:
if the multiplier is unlocked, it can be changed, changing it we change the frequency of the bus of percent of sledovatelno increasing it, we obtain the increase of bus frequency percent
Unlocked CPU multiplier allows you to change the size of the quantum, and this acceleration is not needed. Modern percent has the appropriate protocols, turboboost, autorange, etc. Changing the stroke automatically adapting to the total load of the system. Even in monitoring tools like CPU-Z, the multipliers specified with a hyphen, as far as bars they increased, or reduced when necessary.Therefore, to disperse them is not recommended for overclocking you restrict the change of measure, one multiplier, one frequency, one naprugi than restrict synchronization with other system components during loading, and accordingly cut down the overall system performance. Firshtein sklifasofsky?