3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Kabanec 20.07.20 11:02 pm

There is no screen resolution option (Death Stranding)

I know that there is only the choice of 720, 1080p and so on. But I have Monique in 1680 1050 .. have to play at 1280 by 720 with soap.. Supersampling AMD driver included. it helps... In the cfg file there is no resolution settings... What to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 20.07.20

so in the settings AMD drivers make screen resolution you need. there is such a function. go into the game and see if your permission. from NVIDIA this is done in two ways: using custom resolution and using DSR. amd have this thing called VSR.
ютабhttps://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=amd+custom+resolution

L
LeHaMvP007 20.07.20

I have the old monitor in some games it is,the above fulhd could not field, had at NVIDIA to put the resolution immediately in 4K, of course Desk turned into smaller pixels:D, but running the game itself, there is the opportunity to exhibit 4K, though collective, but it worked, so in a pinch, try the same, if in no other way out.

D
Dima Kabanec 20.07.20

LeHaMvP007
you pushed me to the solution. I turned on supersampling (vsr in amd settings) and then went to the settings screen resolution (desktop) and put max resolution.. everything became a soap.. But then you can already enter the game and there will be options for fhd and 2K.. Actually all of ATP. problem solved

w
worys 20.07.20

Yes there is such a problem if using NVIDIA experience set the resolution higher than your screen when you start the game gives an error about the settings and knocks the permission to default and then start. Did not try the resolution of the desktop to change, and it's a farm out :) I Hope the patches will be delivered the ability to cut in JEM, and then smoothing in the game to put it mildly, not very.
PS Here is what Digital Foundry pesto, in short do not even know whether to wait for the improvement.
Overall impression
The camera angle in the Stranding Death is higher than in other console games, because of the artistic authors. However, some players on PC can get upset at the lack of FoV settings.
The game supports only standard resolution formats. That is, enable or 1800r 1620р will not work. In addition, you cannot adjust the refresh rate of the monitor in the game — it is tied to the system settings.

I
Igroblok 27.10.20

People are those who have now come to the pirate and there is no permission Here's to you salvation, read the comments there attendees normally before explained

e
eviljester 29.10.20

Gameblock
Looked his vidos didn't help anyway changes to standard resolutions (

Z
ZongerX 06.11.20

eviljester
Same shit, they I so figured scored on the patch?

w
wintermute322 10.11.21

They stupidly hammered the freaks into their game, ruined my whole mood. I don't want to eat soap, I danced with a tambourine for three hours, nothing helped

G
Gott mit uns 10.11.21

wintermute322
Change the resolution on your desktop if you want to see the new resolutions in the game after changing the dsr in the nvidia control panel

A
Anakondaz93 03.01.22

The monitor supports a resolution of 1440 by 900
I bet more writes "Login not supported."
In the program for the video card (amd), turn everything on, scaling, etc. nothing helps.
In the root folder I changed the vertical and horizontal - nothing too. Created my own resolution did not help either. I
tried all the tips
UPD. I solved the problem by setting the resolution of the monitor itself - the desktop was not full HD, but 2560: 1440, the picture turned out to be jackal, but in the game everything is clear and cool, the resolution can be changed. True, there are still black bars, so thanks for this though