3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Real Slim Shady 20.07.20 11:03 pm

Where to find strength and finally get the Witcher from beginning to end? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good evening, dear citizens.
Play the Witcher, or rather started over again 3 times already and sat down to play it, and started again from the beginning as well, I can not continue the passage after a break of a couple of weeks, I'm stupid I go into the game and don't understand what's going on, jobs are hanging, some floor done, some have come already for a reward - well, in short, as yet.
My question to those who passed the game, I think you already understand, but nevertheless I will write more branched than in the cap -
As you sit down to play the Witcher, not to abandon it, and go from beginning to end? Well, what would you make it clear that the plot that you remember that started yesterday, who helped today that connects the tasks to each other (secondary mean) there also is reference. Not arguing the game is very cool, interesting, beautiful to those, she now looks simply DIVINE. But damn play it play, two played all day, came the dark days, you have this game boring, want to escape, it just pushes you with his canutescu, Yes you can only do the main story missions, but damn I can't bring myself to ignore issues on the map, the jobs on the map.
What to do? Where to get the motivation to sit down and go through it and not throw.
All who will answer : + respect
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
Real Slim Shady 20.07.20

_Red_FoXx_
So.. the Last game I puffed it was Assasin Odyssey-I have a few days left for passing, and with the Witcher is generally months pass ._.

ps I do Not understand those who put proprietary Dizy xD It's a discussion and everyone has their own opinion

_
_Red_FoXx_ 20.07.20

Real Slim Shady
In relation РДР2 bothers me is not the ability to save at any time. I. E. take the job, get to the point (for example) to save and exit the game and continue the next day, it is necessary to pass all at once. This of course has its own logic). And in the same GTA a similar scheme in the 3rd GTA I do not interfere )). And in the Witcher there is almost at any time you can save. And most likely if РДР2 save was a similar scheme, I would have already passed )

b
bobbybuzz 20.07.20

Event_Horizon
but who do you vsralsya bayter poor guy

A
Alexander_Vesker 20.07.20

I have already walked three times and three endings received. The Witcher isn't your best of all take. I won again already the first pass. And there are 3 part start again. This game is that you can play forever. And if she didn't you come and go. I may not for months to run the game and still going through. Game series the Witcher grab. And is not suitable for you

R
Real Slim Shady 20.07.20

Alexander_Vesker
NUU I guess