3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Real Slim Shady 20.07.20 11:03 pm

Where to find strength and finally get the Witcher from beginning to end? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good evening, dear citizens.
Play the Witcher, or rather started over again 3 times already and sat down to play it, and started again from the beginning as well, I can not continue the passage after a break of a couple of weeks, I'm stupid I go into the game and don't understand what's going on, jobs are hanging, some floor done, some have come already for a reward - well, in short, as yet.
My question to those who passed the game, I think you already understand, but nevertheless I will write more branched than in the cap -
As you sit down to play the Witcher, not to abandon it, and go from beginning to end? Well, what would you make it clear that the plot that you remember that started yesterday, who helped today that connects the tasks to each other (secondary mean) there also is reference. Not arguing the game is very cool, interesting, beautiful to those, she now looks simply DIVINE. But damn play it play, two played all day, came the dark days, you have this game boring, want to escape, it just pushes you with his canutescu, Yes you can only do the main story missions, but damn I can't bring myself to ignore issues on the map, the jobs on the map.
What to do? Where to get the motivation to sit down and go through it and not throw.
All who will answer : + respect
25 Comments
Sort by:
F
Friedrich Koln 20.07.20

Real Slim Shady
Read the books of Sapkowski, watch a video about the lore of the universe, to make a special build that have not played. Can look for new quests, or go through already known in other ways. You can do many things.
But if there is no motivation to play, then why in fact it specifically to look for? Put on the back burner.

s
saa0891 20.07.20

Real Slim Shady wrote:
As you sit down to play the Witcher, not to abandon it, and go from beginning to end?
But damn play it play, two played all day, came the dark days, you have this game boring, want to escape, it just pushes you with his canutescu,
Where to get the motivation to sit down and go through it and not to throw
That was stupid,why play what you don't like.

R
Real Slim Shady 20.07.20

saa0891
NUU this is a difficult question, I want to know what happened next in the story, but at the same time do not want the same for so long it lasts just too long, there is an interest but not possible to watch on YouTube as it is not that, if you have the opportunity to play, but damn it's so long and tedious and I wonder what's next... ohhhhhhhh

R
Real Slim Shady 20.07.20

Friedrich Koln
I don't want to leave in a drawer for a year it's in the drawer, since I remember

_
_iSTALKER_ 20.07.20

Real Slim Shady
Well, people have already suggested, on account of acquaintance with books. But if you just get sick of running from one end of the card and the other one, use 2 citada first opens all the icons on the map, the other allows you to do fast travel from anywhere on the map, do not look for pointers for this (console and codes can be found. In the Internet). Thus, will always be involved in the story and not be distracted on the trip

l
legusor 20.07.20

in big games there is no point in playing if abandoned for a week or more.
it's either prepromote again, or even forget.

P
Protocol10 20.07.20

Real Slim Shady
If you plot major, then at least pass the story on easy level and get a diary where you write the main events, with a diary to be remembered will be easier. The plot where 50 hours, that is, even playing 4-5 hours a week, get through the game a couple of months slowly.

d
dilat 20.07.20

I used to think that HL2 and the trilogy ME I will replay forever. Ha! How to remember about them, from rejection is so jammed to holes. It is not necessary to force yourself, if you're feeling insecure that will master the game again

b
bobbybuzz 20.07.20

TS, to start to receive medical treatment, in Kashchenko, there is a need to come up with this crap

N
Nurp 20.07.20

Real Slim Shady
Geralt let go, stop making him sneer.

c
cheezette 20.07.20

If you don't like the game, don't make yourself and Drobny. Using the force is a bad idea.

k
kenekes 20.07.20

Try to play on the highest difficulty you can then the game will become more interesting

b
bloomm 20.07.20

Go in peace main line, oblongus this info to start, then come the side effects if you try to complete all the side effects clear dick it will take you 300 hours at least =) and some in the MP so don't play.

s
saa0891 20.07.20

Real Slim Shady wrote:
NUU this is a difficult question, I want to know what happened next in the story, but at the same time do not want the same for so long it lasts just too long, there is an interest but not possible to watch on YouTube as it is not
If you really interesting story and YouTube is not suitable,it is possible to read about it (with it again a detailed description),I just always surprise the same people,do not like the game but why do they continue to play it,the Mice were crying, injected, but continued to gnaw a cactus to me if the game is not gone she immediately flies away from the screw,why I was spending time on something that I don't like.

m
moblin 20.07.20

Why bother to play something through the force? I don't play.

w
william1992 20.07.20

Real Slim Shady
Fool or what? If not rushing, then why force yourself?

S
StormX07 20.07.20

Spoiler

4 years already hanging and is also not as not wanted.
But the game is decent so it passed.

In Gothic 3 in 200x I had to pit all the kings and watched what would happen.
In Wither 3 is also wondering what will happen to all the Kings at the end of the game.

K
Kvasilich 20.07.20

Event_Horizon
Sir, if you the upcoming Cyberpunk as much as ten, then what makes then the Witcher 3 (the same eggs, only in profile) - treshak? Strange value for the quality of a... Ah, Yes, for sakiro soulborn plus, this just will not bother. But this is another genre that people asked about cogenerational a 500-hour life role, and not about 50-hour simulator action.

R
Real Slim Shady 20.07.20

But damn, it's not that I don't like the game, it is interesting, I like it, but it's so long and sometimes tedious..

_
_Red_FoXx_ 20.07.20

Real Slim Shady
That's about the same only in the respect РДР2. Cool game, the world around worked awesome, the characters, the dialogue all are, and are not as you played it..., keep postponing it and postponing ))
And Witcher then kick not a child )), as many books read ))