3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 20.07.20 11:55 pm

Will buy or wait for the pirates? (Battlefield 1)

I'm still thinking to buy or not,but to wait for the pirates,I think it's pointless.
92 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 20.07.20

Бф1 buy only for multiplayer.
Full cartoon in publication, fourth three times more expensive than the standard edition.
Who is willing to spend 6K on a game, and he buys бф1.

m
muromez 20.07.20

Torrent edition forward)

b
bazilews 20.07.20

muromez
A very long time to wait.

T
TimKar 20.07.20

bazilews
If you take a standard, then premium separately, discounts do not wait, but ultimat quite often discounts. And plus, I'm all Nov can not play, as won't be home so long and not bought.

m
muromez 20.07.20

bazilews
I'm in no hurry)

v
vitalik76 20.07.20

bazilews
Realized are there, but the story it itself is not. The campaign mode in 6 chapters each of which is itself passed in any order. 6 chapters only two (iron kaput and dive) can be called long (4 missions). The rest (Italian terminator, crocodile Dundee, desert storm), or short, or very short. Actually the single player is reminiscent of more than just the first CoD, of course discounted for the prettier graphics. Hero-the terminator passes, passing, flying across the map back and forth destroying everything, grinding the whole of the enemy army, and at the end of his Chapter in the story usually repudiate (such the hardships of military service, is considered a hero died). That's how it is. By itself, the single is not bad, but very short. 5 hours for you to go through all.

R
RikoChiko 20.07.20

No, BF has outlived its usefulness.

o
osyotr 20.07.20

DuHaMuT 2016
about a month to wait I think. denouce brought all the same as hardline.

d
dr_shurich 20.07.20

Of course only the pirates, like all other parts. Never played multiplayer and online games, with my 3G mobile Internet from MTS with 30 GB per month. A campaign which can be completed in 5 hours max, then I pirate the Repack will download for a few nights and pass.

b
bazilews 20.07.20

I bought the standard edition,the game is great,especially the graph and sound!!!

C
CCCPDriver 20.07.20

bazilews
sound.... don't know how they made it that way) and very cool about graphene I agree, too steep

b
bazilews 20.07.20

I was convinced that the game is definitely worth buying!!!

D
Dekfel 20.07.20

A pirate and never will be one hundred pounds

v
vitalik76 20.07.20

Driver2727
Relatively sound. When passed a single is not very pleased that the cries of the enemy is absolutely impossible to determine say they are close behind the wall at the other end of the map or none at all.

T
Turok307 20.07.20

vitalik76
And in multiplayer, also, have become accustomed to Battlefield 4 and then you cant.

A
Anatoliy P 20.07.20

bazilews
If no animation, then buy right now for 200 rubles. For the money will give the family, the single most it.

b
bazilews 20.07.20

Anatoly P
I already bought the standard edition and was realized.

m
muromez 20.07.20

Wait for the pirates...sooner or later all will copypart)))

A
Anonimous777 20.07.20

Also wait pirates. Interesting for only a single.

b
bazilews 20.07.20

muromez
Anonimous777
Believe me,the game is worth buying.