3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 20.07.20 11:55 pm

Will buy or wait for the pirates? (Battlefield 1)

I'm still thinking to buy or not,but to wait for the pirates,I think it's pointless.
92 Comments
Sort by:
v
varw 20.07.20

Recochica
Well, I also agree talk about from trearch ! For me they produce the best Cody !

M
Mamosha 20.07.20

People who don't give a shit and they go into a group battle or forum - looks like a shit,those who hatet it is not likely to have money and not even played it. The game is excellent in its class and setting the only masterpiece because no suitable games about the first world war.

b
bazilews 20.07.20

fgtr rtyu
Already playing?

R
RikoChiko 20.07.20

varw
Well, BO2 still rules.

S
SPR1GGAN 20.07.20

bazilews
the funny thing is that the money is there and especially not in that ,and friends name ,but just otrashenie from this battle ,even came in third ,half hour, and running out ,tired of these stupid jester ,you want something that extensive ,kind of dais with open world ,but with a higher concentration of PVP .

B
BoBaIIyTuH 20.07.20

SPR1GGAN
Then you direct road to Planetside 2, a huge 8x8 kilometers map, up to 2K people on the server fit, the three factions are fighting for territory.

l
logcossin 20.07.20

It's worth taking just for the sake of multiplayer, the campaign mode is decent, but 2K is clearly a lot

S
SPR1GGAN 20.07.20

BoBaIIyTuH
there stupid meat

e
epickflec 20.07.20

PPC, people. How can you decide for others what taking the battle?
I had heard about the campaign mode and got for her, she liked me. But replay it did not. Then went into multiplayer, it as the same level. Great game.

s
shrek605 20.07.20

I take the license

N
NightHawkreal 20.07.20

I am afraid to imagine what. :)

I've looked over the shoulder of a friend, well, garbage.

c
carnadz 20.07.20

buy it, great game