3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MANBOY 21.07.20 12:03 am

Anime that you don't like

To celebrate the creation of forums provocation, well, if you will, the outrage!

If you are really dissatisfied with something(and it probably hurt someone), then please, justify!
51 Comments
Sort by:
M
MANBOY 21.07.20

Bad anime to discuss and makes no sense - then it is bad.
Very controversial statement, giving the example of that whole cheesy..

S
Slavon 21.07.20

Anime that makes you uncomfortable
jeez... who renamed? dy Lee, Mama Jan...???
like about strip Temko, discomforts...

D
Dairel 21.07.20

damn, I'm so certainly not renamed! I'm not going to get into a forum where there is another moderator, I just when this forum was moved here Temko :)
IMHO the name is not very...

D
Dr. Strangelove 21.07.20

Topic was renamed... the Discomfort I have is Hellsing OVA. Intestines much.

E
Engell 21.07.20

A good name that you don't like? Much better than it was)

D
Dairel 21.07.20

what could be easier anime that you liked it.. and then the discomfort and tension? ^-^

E
Engell 21.07.20

Dairel 2 - I would say, but you will think me vulgar))

T
Theodore Bagwell 21.07.20

Engell, your left... You're not very tired? Stop 30 times to rename...

E
Engell 21.07.20

2 Don_Vito_Karleone - name finally aligned with the wishes of Komrad. The previous version, you can count on the conscience of my insomnia)

D
Dairel 21.07.20

what a wonderful name, arigato gozaimas!!!!

D
Dr. Strangelove 21.07.20

Here you and you - damn it!

S
Shinobu 21.07.20

Hack, could not at all osilesi, even in my sleep with my eyes closed.

M
MANBOY 21.07.20

Standard masterpiece from Gaynaks manga was very epic, and with the proper approach would be to predshestvovali anime Gurren-Lagann, but Gaynaks not give rest laurels of the creators of eve, and from the Melody of Oblivion came out.. it is something of pathos added, but heroes to redraw the forgotten in the end, the girl-Bunny, shooting carrots among a Noir narrative?? And by a low-budget coming from each frame, the repetition of the animation of their super-mega-duper-vesselov(ochepyatka last words, according to Freud, a pancake ))) for 1.5 minutes, four times a series. In the end, another excess confirmation talent of this sharazhki..

W
Weezerspoon 21.07.20

Me Paranoia Agent do not particularly like.The opening theme plays a disgusting song,in the anime some series are just too much(the series was only 13),and little sense,although how it all began ....

_
_Panya_ 21.07.20

Furi Kuri... Agent Nadzhika, and ... Gringrin. Sick..))

i
iT Show Time 21.07.20

While such can be attributed only to the Bravo, girls - the level of 10-12 years. After watching half the first series with the calm of showers removed.

P
PunshAk47 21.07.20

Naruto did not like...

R
Rip-MILLENIUM-van Winkle 21.07.20

uh... Naruto. And Bleach. -_- rubber, IMHO..

_
_Underclass Hero_ 21.07.20

I Onegai teacher and Love Hina

M
Mumby 21.07.20

I will add to people's hate list titles School Days. Of good eroge and visual novels, as a rule, nothing good in terms of anime comes out. School Days it proved once again -_-