3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MANBOY 21.07.20 12:03 am

Anime that you don't like

To celebrate the creation of forums provocation, well, if you will, the outrage!

If you are really dissatisfied with something(and it probably hurt someone), then please, justify!
51 Comments
Sort by:
M
MANBOY 21.07.20

I lasted a little longer, but the result is the same. And the soundtrack is dull too.

A
AlexMos 21.07.20

Absolutely do not like Baki the Grappler, because of the negative attitude to Russian (proamericanism) the Russian strongman has completely broken in 4 seconds, and only American wrestler strangled. Well, the coolest karate of course in Japan, there is a whole village who would doubt.
Sometimes I watch anime and I can not understand for whom it is drawn: the jokes are stupid, for children of preschool age and at the same time show scenes for children up to 18 no.
I think it is very stupid moments when two enemies are fighting, and one starts to win the other, have invaded the grows a second head, third leg or a fifth of the heel and he starts to win, then the first grows a tail, the 2nd stomach and again he starts to win. There are different variations, if it's robots then agrat happens. WELL, YOU DIDN'T FIGHT SUPER DUPER CAPABILITIES. to the tanks is also a concern, says the strike wounded worm, violated dog and so on. I think that dosmotry it to the end, because trying to find a modicum of logic.

T
TOROSx3 21.07.20

Ha, at least a list of one hundred names!
EF-story of melodies(rushing me from him)
Well, still 5cm per second, on the third time of viewing already counting how many times crying(four!)
Oh forgot! School days(also to suffer!)

S
Sinpro 21.07.20

almost everything that was created by Studio GONZO

D
Dairel 21.07.20

Sinpro
and that GONZO have liked? )

R
Rimidalv 21.07.20

From gonzo Exile Nitsche, the rest of what was seen MDAs..

S
Sinpro 21.07.20

the exile sunabozu

M
Mumby 21.07.20

>and that GONZO have liked

Hickey-drama NHK, for example. The same Chrono Crusade is not as bad as some say. About Last Exile and Sunabouzu said.

PS and what is really there: Strike Witches and Rosario + Vampire is the best anime ever!

M
MANBOY 21.07.20

Gonzo can sometimes surprise - Battle Fairy Yukikaze, Gankutsuou, Red Garden, Bokurano, along with the above, these projects operedelenno deserve attention, and Blizzard so do one of my favorite anime. Plus they leave very strong Commerce, The Tower of Druaga, Afrosamurai.
Gonzo corny I don't like for the trick that they did with Helsingor and Handsom for example.

S
Shinobu 21.07.20

Seto no Hanayome?

y
yariko.v 21.07.20

Tehnolayz did not like. Watched it, watched it... And what not... Panama One of the only anime that I did not finish before the end of the 100+ viewed.