3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
ostinpawers1 21.07.20 12:09 am

The problem with the passage of the ending of the 13th Chapter. Not killing (Dead Space 3)

At the end of Chapter 13 not being able to kill the snow monster.Once turned on the trap and lured the monster out there, there is icon press on, but spider Skatin escaped from the snare and everything had to be done again. Looked on YouTube a video walkthrough of this level. There was zlyhal. And then I vpomnit that the same herd was in the second part. The problem vremmenogo change graphics settings on a minimum screen resolution. Pass kosyachny place and put the settings back. The same problem may occur in other areas of the game where you need to pass often to press E(Bulldozer, the Door to the laboratory)-is solved as well.
36 Comments
Sort by:
73halk73 21.07.20

And what do you want to ask? If I solved this problem simply - disconnected the vertical sync and changed the graphics to minimum BUT it did not change the screen resolution. and there is no need to press E and F quickly press.

a
animudebil 21.07.20

He wanted to help.

73halk73 21.07.20

To help the topic neobezatelno to create.

[
[Shelby] 21.07.20

But the theme will attract the attention of people with the same problem

S
Screw It 21.07.20

It is generally much kosyachny place. I have a spider and had no problems, but immediately after the harpoon (to climb a mountain) clung not for that place, and I could not get in, had to restart checkpoint. :)

S
Sumerechnyy Ezh 21.07.20

Because of the bug with the harpoons is the most sad and difficult place in the entire game in my opinion! I myself at this point, now stuck. thanks for the help will go to blame the crab!!!

o
ostinpawers1 21.07.20

73halk73
how to help without creating a topic ? to send the problem to telepatically level through the network of obelisks ? Well, quite dull-there is a forum for mutual aid gamers, not just when confronted with a problem in the game I through a search engine popodat on this forum, this time I spent half a day to projgenie kosyachny and created a theme as a search engine does not found any similar.P.S. if you do not Dagenais write to the PM do not flood the topic.

S
Stormreaver 21.07.20

Pigboy Who kill Kenny
But the license is passed for fifteen minutes.

o
ostinpawers1 21.07.20

Valorsworn
We are not looking for easy ways. But seriously that and license bugs not less. Watched the video dude max pan 3 license to run, can not help crying.So no need La La.

[
[Shelby] 21.07.20

I still jambs in this place did not notice, he was rushed as the paper XD)), but that's probably because I passed the game in coop. 1 pull, the other covers.

o
ostinpawers1 21.07.20

Valorsworn
obelisk to help you.

o
ostinpawers1 21.07.20

Valorsworn
No need to explain or anything just get out of here otherwise. And before I explain learn to understand, at least myself.

C
Cvoxalury 21.07.20

And IF YOU STARTED TALKING ABOUT SPELLING MISTAKES re-READ YOUR Aguiney izvi no I can't understand people writing here so that some political nonsense

Perdida explain ti the BOJ sparodiroval!!!

o
ostinpawers1 21.07.20

Cvoxalury
Well, that was just not understanding, now explain appeared. You need to explain them in the topic know Nothing. And I understand that these two slow-witted do not dick, so they scratched off-topic, and it always will and what not, and this is not it. As if softer to tell? Don't like don't read, well, even more so do not write off topic.

g
greenfox111 21.07.20

ostinpawers1
You have 10 brow.. not the individual who creates a topic. Zadolbali zaserat forums fludilnya topics such as: how to pass Chapter 9 (10, 11, etc)?, Why did the monster on Terra Nova not killed?. Buy a license and you will have happiness.

o
ostinpawers1 21.07.20

greenfox111
Another uncomprehending, just for you quoting my predydushie message - don't like don't read. To determine the relevance of pluginnet of threads have moderators, to whom you are today. And once again to you and everyone who has a licence for fifteen minutes - the license has plenty of its bugs. And the topic I created for people who are faced with similar problem, but for you, there is the theme of you will not believe there and show off your have a license and the complete lack of bugs. By the way for you to reference on bug licensed version igry user Slash_51, who wrote here above that took the game in coop(which is only possible license)http://forums.playground.ru/dead_space_3/775794/#10550236 and the other with a nice waiting for the paid game http://forums.playground.ru/dead_space_3/775641/ and third http://forums.playground.ru/dead_space_3/775775/ and the apotheosis of the desire to acquire a license http://www.playground.ru/news/dead_space_3_viydet_v_soprovogdenii_odinnadtsati_skachivaemih_dopolneniy-38577/#comments.

g
greenfox111 21.07.20

ostinpawers1
It is a pity that I'm not a moderator. Your reference is not relevant. Where does it say that he was in the coop passed? Bugs on the license at all. Two times passed. Once alone, another time Koop.
For people with similar problem there are Google and YouTube.
What posvyashaetsya edification? You didn't finish.

o
ostinpawers1 21.07.20

For all uncomprehending to Spend your time on the answers a pompous users no longer want. For SIM otklanivayus sympathetic ear. And as a warning to all future writers on the topic, not dedicated.

[
[Shelby] 21.07.20

Though the license at least pirates, but bugs will be everywhere. There was even 1 serious case when playing with a stranger from the network, being already on, like, the 18th Chapter missing texture surface (floor). We just fell down. Reformed is, of course, just restart from the last save point. I actually mean that regardless, you will not believe, such topics will always be relevant, because different people can date the same bugs, and the pirates, and litsushnikov.

u
und3ath 21.07.20

The most fun would be for those who are faced with a bug on Hardcore:) by the way Today played in coop and the funny thing 2 hit the bug.1 time when the EN-Suite is filled with gas-like in time and the video was lost, and the script trigger is not wanted in General burned down, but the second bug was at the end with stasis to vyyasnyat creature of giant machine about 2 minutes stood and waited for when the script will work. So don't envy those who play on HC Oh how jealous...