3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
ostinpawers1 21.07.20 12:09 am

The problem with the passage of the ending of the 13th Chapter. Not killing (Dead Space 3)

At the end of Chapter 13 not being able to kill the snow monster.Once turned on the trap and lured the monster out there, there is icon press on, but spider Skatin escaped from the snare and everything had to be done again. Looked on YouTube a video walkthrough of this level. There was zlyhal. And then I vpomnit that the same herd was in the second part. The problem vremmenogo change graphics settings on a minimum screen resolution. Pass kosyachny place and put the settings back. The same problem may occur in other areas of the game where you need to pass often to press E(Bulldozer, the Door to the laboratory)-is solved as well.
36 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Shelby] 21.07.20

und3ath
But you have to admit, sure was fun)). Moreover, I also had a bug in the room with the gas, I was already at the door, and my partner ( he was for Isaac ) was cut off by the column of gas, so it burned 5-6 times. But I laughed wildly, looking at his futile attempts to get out of the trap!
Bugs are everywhere, and it is foolish to deny that won this game without bugs, they are at times funny, and sometimes annoying and infuriating.

S
SMERSH05 21.07.20

No shit does not work, the settings during the game change doesn't work!!! Or in the General menu it is necessary to inati?

o
ostinpawers1 21.07.20

Try not only the quality of the image to change, but the permission itself at a minimum to put.I changed during the game(not main menu).

v
vovadin321098 21.07.20

Thanks, changed the resolution and regulations, and that even the harpoon did not hold, hung themselves there and he was wandering )

C
Castiel_Collins 21.07.20

But I neither changing resolution or graphics did not help =(((

d
dfi2004 21.07.20

similarly,capezio,all changed can't pass and he comes out of the seizures... there ,in a periodic need to press F ?..just bored,and you want to pass,great story game.)

d
dfi2004 21.07.20

somebody would clearly have helped, or saves after Hydra posted,that would be a help!) thank you

[
[Shelby] 21.07.20

dfi2004
Most likely, until you press F you beat the necromorphs and, accordingly, the action is interrupted, so the monster breaks.

d
dfi2004 21.07.20

the fact of the matter is that all smoothed out,everything was tried,nothing..just the saves,probably will help...maybe someone will fill in)

S
SteveG8 21.07.20

dfi2004
In battle, try pressing Caps Lock. Isaac will go into the aiming mode and not have to hold the RMB. Then you will be able to break your fingers and focus on the key F.
Anyway, advice to all who still break the fingers on this mission.

d
dfi2004 21.07.20

thanks,but even that passed) hands free..I'm on the dozer suffer,but there, as it is easier everything went well and then disaster,the harpoon how strange harmonic,it breaks..something is wrong..Gluck ,of course,thought the schedule will help and it's there,and saves some ugly posted on the Internet..( that's how unlucky fans of the dead space trilogy(

T
Tredstoun 21.07.20

finally a big thank you =)

P
PavelRaskalov 21.07.20

They say that nothing man made a topic...not at all. Thank you, really helped out for an hour could not pass it, no runs and all. Thought maybe I'm a fool, direct CzW has fallen. Thanks bro))

And yet this bug still the game experience is ruined. Souk(( in one breath played, the plot is interesting, after the first two parts at all chic. And this is a bad mistake...now play is not interesting, as if the cheater was. Chief, chief!

A
Arslan Bikbulatov 21.07.20

Come on! And I the first time worked on any rock.

1996Ruslan1996 21.07.20

Uraaaaa thank God I passed I tried everything and here's how it went, downloaded installed Razer Cortex app with little lag speeds up the game and then put the smallest resolution and lowest quality 1 times passed)

N
Nik_NV33 21.08.22

[Shelby]<<br /> I tried first to kill the necromorphs, and then to break the spider, but still nothing worked.
Because of the endless bugs in the pirate, the spider either escaped from the harpoons, and they remained hanging in the air, or the spider was in place but the shaft in the device did not spin at the right speed and the spider pulled out