3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheMatryoshkaCat 21.07.20 12:10 am

Problems in multiplayer (Assassin's Creed 3)

Such trouble that when I press X (On the controller), it always turns out honorable death. I do not understand, however, how do stun?
44 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devion 21.07.20

You need to stun from ambush. Or use the lock of the enemy. Either the enemy must be completely a novice to not have time to press the button to kill your character)

A
Assassin_Vlad 21.07.20

In MP in the settings online writes that the bad boot and recommends that you limit network traffic.How to do it?NAT is open but I can't log in seciu very rarely

h
horror625 21.07.20

Assassin_Vlad
Disable all programs that guzzle the traffic. If not, then change your dynamic ip address to static.

D
DeV1L607Rus 21.07.20

Not willing kachatsya long to LVL 50, I now remember that in the past themes (Assassins creed Brotherhood and Assassins Creed Revalution)Wrote that to change a date... If you know how to quickly upgrade write:)

G
GarretSSS 21.07.20

DeV1L607Rus
In this part of the new year is not valid. Besides rolled back to the past and back did not bleed you, and I just added credits.
Nothing like this part is not found

D
DiamondDoge 21.07.20

It is no secret that the multiplayer is a list of specific actions that the game rewards you. This is Testing (an active action) and Services (passive). Before I paid no heed (fulfilled those that were available in your favorite modes), but thanks to the Bahamas, or as Ubisoft likes to call them, unexpected features, decided to try to perform at least some of them. And now I have a few questions for the experts.

Test Troublemaker - using Money bomb to gather a crowd and arrest the Stalker.
How does it perform? Tried several times - nothing worked. And what should happen? Stalker should just face napisem or stumble and fall?

The merit of the Clairvoyant is to Detect the maximum of his pursuers.
I can not understand what to do. Just to note a bunch of dudes and kill them? Or wait until you will note, stun and kill him? In fact I is the only closed merit h_h

L
Laysik_One 21.07.20

The seer - when you're notified that someone has tagged you have to tag who tagged you.
At first I think that the Stalker must encounter at least 1 person who collects the money.

D
DiamondDoge 21.07.20

Laysik_One, thank you - the clairvoyant finally understood :)

A
Aiones 21.07.20

Tell me how to open the NAT. Put a proxy in other countries using all sorts of programs, yupley won't connect to network, set proxy different in uplai, yupley also does not connect, had to leave the proxy on the auto settings. To find the proxy provider, will not work, as learned, what I was told, the system is used VPN without proxy. Through the router I am forwarding ports and still the NAT is not open, it is average(yellow) as was. connected directly to the computer the Internet, then strict NAT(red), due to the fact that NAT medium, or simply, in multiplayer finds no sessions and no one can connect to me. Who knows how to open it, please write.

G
GarretSSS 21.07.20

Aiones
I don't know what you average not satisfied. I have from time to time jumps to the middle and the SRD, all the rules are playing. And session looking and unable to connect

A
Aiones 21.07.20

what is the connection in multiplayer is bad, I enjoy a session, I bought the game the day of release and until now, never in the animation is not played because even after 10-15 minutes does not find the session with the players. Open NAT'om this will not, in all parts of the previous one, I have an open NAT, but for some reason, using the average router, connected to Internet directly, the NAT strict(closed, red). I searched in the Internet about this info, found it cant yubikov and prepare supposedly the patch, but I don't know how long his wait time is so much time has passed since release and still not fixed. Write that can be fixed, replaced uplay.exe but this method does not work at all, some yupley then crashes, I have still flies. Here maybe someone knows other ways ?

G
GarretSSS 21.07.20

Read here: http://assassinscreed.su/forum/46-4193-1
I behold the way to make a dedicated IP. Try it, that'll help. I said, my Revelations NAT has always been average and normal looking for; in this part of the NAT sometimes switches in the middle, but the search still rules.

A
Aiones 21.07.20

Yes I have a dedicated IP, dedicated line, in all parts of the NAT open, in this medium and heavy the search, never found a session. This link was already a few days ago.

D
Daniel17634 21.07.20

Is there any way to update the game? When I go to setbuy the game it writes me that the version is old

s
solo837 21.07.20

Where you got this?
If you got into multiplayer, then you have a license, and the license updates automatically when you launch Uplay (or games).

G
GarretSSS 21.07.20

Daniel17634
And what says system? Sorry, you have an older version of the game and you can't play in network mode? Even doubt that version of the game could affect.
And so do Google patch 1.02

L
Laysik_One 21.07.20

Daniel17634
If you run the game through yupley, it is not surprising. You need to run the first yupley that he would check for updates, if any, he updates the game. The same situation and the incentive.

L
Lighting178 21.07.20

Help people I have a strict NAT.My friend and I sit with modems,it is green.What do not know.

L
Laysik_One 21.07.20

Starkiller178
Perhaps something on the computer eats the Internet. There are viruses which only those involved. Check the system. And as you look at the host, the extra from there to the dick*m daring.

A
Anubis_T800 21.07.20

guys, maybe it was, but I have a problem, I can not play with my brother on the network. invite him, he accepts my invitation, but then he writes that SESSION no longer available, same thing with me: he invites - I have a error what to do???