3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheMatryoshkaCat 21.07.20 12:10 am

Problems in multiplayer (Assassin's Creed 3)

Such trouble that when I press X (On the controller), it always turns out honorable death. I do not understand, however, how do stun?
44 Comments
Sort by:
I
In_live 21.07.20

Don't know what kind of session is fast everything works fine but after about 30 minutes of game Internet cuts off, whether it really is the router, that there is something I can not understand why, tried to connect to the Internet via cable or wifi, it was no use, tell it the router or not?PS the Starnet ar800 Router

L
Laysik_One 21.07.20

Yurchik Blaga Prodd
So the forum games. And so, contact the provider and understand what the problem is.

C
Cemka_3571 21.07.20

Help plizz. So I just sit at the computer and then decided to play assassin,and there in a network,and a single brake hard . That's fucked up,help what can I do I have a license,Internet standards.Before the assassin is not inhibited.

7Daedr 21.07.20

The computer cal.

L
Laysik_One 21.07.20

Cemka_3571
characteristics of iron in the Studio!

G
GRAFF74 21.07.20

All kind time of day! There was a question on the multiplayer. In the game I have three sets of abilities. Use the first, i.e. apply the bomb and bodyguard, for example. After the revival changed to the second set (the first has not yet recovered) and this set also is used, there is the countdown to recovery. The question is why! In fact, I do not use it, the ability of the second dataset was used. This is all wrong or I sound weird glitch? Maybe I'm just not convinced?

D
Dima Danilov 21.07.20

Tell me what to do I choose a multiplayer game and I wrote(the server yubisoft temporarily unavailable)help pliiiz!!!!!

A
Alex_Ray 21.07.20

Dima Danilov
game buy

I
In_live 21.07.20

Do not one, not 2 months ago, played the people were to the guys, but right now not one!!

L
Laysik_One 21.07.20

Yurchik Blaga Prodd
extinct. mulipleer in as he is. It's boring and odnoobrazie, I got bored after 3 hours. more it did not run.

d
django3451 21.07.20

Help people I can't connect to the servers NAT I have a red-simply and download here in your network settings written

L
Laysik_One 21.07.20

django3451
Internet shit. Or yupley trying to climb through a proxy server, you just have to beat him the desire to do it.

d
django3451 21.07.20

Laysik_One
And how to do it

And the Internet I have 100MB / sec

m
maxtk9788 21.07.20

Guys, the problem is that I when I go to multiplayer instead of the number of loans just question marks

I
ImGroy 21.07.20

maxtk9788
Download normal repak - PIRATE!!!

L
Laysik_One 21.07.20

ImGroY
Oh God, there was found an ardent litsenzionniy. Though I do not admit to piracy, but I use a torrent, if the project is not worth my money, and those in polednee time more and more.. Why cry about it.
django3451
In the Settings uplay clean it.

l
lyoha30031998 21.07.20

What the hell?
The game is licensed(bought in the store) but no matter how much times did not like this one its still the same crap - instead of in-game currency as question marks.
Maybe someone knows what the problem is and how to solve it?

A
Angiran 21.07.20

The game doesn't know what money is...LOL
PS. probably glitch the game,try not have disk to install, and with UPlay

l
lyoha30031998 21.07.20

Angiran
by the way, re-installed with UPlay.
although once in the game was a normal currency without question marks, and now dick knows what kind of nonsense...

A
Angiran 21.07.20

lyoha30031998
maybe a temporary phenomenon