3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rayan_Kuper 21.07.20 12:16 am

What kind of programs you like to watch?

My most favorite show Fort Boyard. All editions reviewed. Also I like to watch such programs as: road war, funny video, cruel intentions, cube, who wants to be a millionaire, battle of the psychics, garbage and Ghostbusters.
19 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 21.07.20

Do not watch zomboyaschik probably seven years.

W
Wing42 21.07.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
Fort Boyard generally megasociety transmission. Once a thousand years ago, our elderly grandpa-teacher in the exam said he would be the Elder Fura, and if we're wrong to answer him, he will be thrown out of the Tower, that is from the window of our grade book. Here... damn!

Ivan_Ermacovic wrote:
who wants to be a millionaire, battle of psychics
Well, it's so-so transfer. Earlier on Millionaire came various worker-peasant comrades from somewhere in the provinces, the correct answer for introductory exam, and now basically all sorts of sweaty workers national stage who have enough money even ears eat.
With Psychics a slightly different story. If you consider the show strictly as a theatrical production, in principle, the transfer is pretty good. But if we consider it as a serious transfer with mysticism, spirits, poiskami the second sock of a pair method midnight three hour divination on the bones of roach, then... well, I am very skeptical to all sorts of barabashin, fortune tellers, Gypsy children and other obscurantism.

A
Alex0493 21.07.20

I of televiser do not watch - if you want to watch, on the Internet or torrent download. What to talk show that... Battle robots. Fans engineers collect robots and arrange them between fights)))) And... well, still point to point

W
Wolfenstein 21.07.20

muzoboz, show masks, puppets

R
Rayan_Kuper 21.07.20

Yes, all must agree that the transfer of Fort Boyard is the most interesting. I watch 5-6 episodes, can't look away. I do not know how you. And about the battle of psychics, I do not know if this is true all removed or staged. And are there any psychics who also can not say. It is only you can tell if know. And you do not know, will film any more new releases of the game Fort Boyard? The latest releases were in 2013. Now the transmission is going on the first channel.

l
lookaway 21.07.20

LET IT BE SAID!

U
USER_NT 21.07.20

I have the tele no, it's not a transfer, it is a fact of my life. :-)

r
rPeBoJL 21.07.20

data transfer

A
Aleksator 21.07.20

schemers on discovery

k
kolbasator 21.07.20

Wing42 wrote:
Well, it's so-so transfer.
Ask what you like, not what you do not seem interesting. Treat more serious topics.

On discovery a good transfer. On animal planet. And on culture. Yes Yes Yes! On the Culture are interesting programs.

R
Razox 21.07.20

My TV almost a year broken is under the table, but my favorite shows this tea, knitted socks, cigarettes,...

S
SkyGame 21.07.20

Gamesnow channel who's watching? When the neh to do some letsplay look before you sleep.

W
Wing42 21.07.20

collector wrote:
Ask what you like, not what you do not seem interesting. Treat more serious topics.
The tips I give decided? Well, well.

D
Duhorez 21.07.20

the program "Obvious — improbable" Sergey Kapitsa !!!

y
yariko.v 21.07.20

I watch TV mostly news, because in the Internet I read them - laziness. Everything else that I want to see find on the Internet

P
Pippo___ 21.07.20

the Comedy club :)

R
Rayan_Kuper 21.07.20

What program is unbelievable? I have not heard about this yet. But Let it be said, too, interesting program, I watched, Yes. But most of all I like to watch Fort Boyard. Not watched this?

T
Tiger Goose 21.07.20

Jeopardy, one Hundred, challenge. Watching on TV at the weekend during Breakfast and lunch. Specifically look for them online, I would not.

S
Strel-Ok 21.07.20

TV channels almost do not look 2011. The last thing I was think - pair serialchikov on TNT. Of transmission, when it's too early, watched a lot of things, from air force 1-m, millionaire, and all sorts of similar transfer. Now, if something television and the Internet, it was mostly transfer from the National Geographic (about the technique or some events).