3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zubr86 21.10.19 10:08 am

The reputation of the game (Alpha Protocol)

People who know how to increase reputation from tovo person in the game, unsubscribe here ,and still climbed .ini files and have not found how to raise turnips who can help grace please .
49 Comments
Sort by:
P
Percival CoX 21.10.19

he find the approach to people, not through .ini files

D
Dark Andrew 21.10.19

It's easy, trust me. Because there is always the possibility to load a save game and try again if something went not so.

I
Izotic 21.10.19

for example, I have attitude no less than +5! a good approach to each goal )))

Z
Zubr86 21.10.19

the most interesting thing I chroneos then load the save game and it loads the AutoSave where I am at the hut

E
EGIK1987 21.10.19

The dossier should be read, there is written how and with whom we must communicate.

Z
Zubr86 21.10.19

Yes, I know that in the file I have all the files 100% but people not kleetsya (((

D
Dark_007 21.10.19

who exactly do you need to make friends??? A couple of tips: Z prefers agressive answers (shown above), Scarlet flirting and jokes (they left), lane - jokes and sometimes strict answers (jokes left, simply the answers right), Madison - friendliness (left), but when there will be 4 answer better naimite on him (he bottom), Parker - strict answers (right), Westridge (it is better not to be friends, rather the opposite, because when he's your supervisor at the beginning of the game with a positive reputation to his ability to be negative. (-5% in the East.all abilities)), Albatross - strict answers (right). Most have described :)))

k
k4rt0x4 21.10.19

and I liked over Marburg fun)))
last recorded against him to me is -9

R
Romero69 21.10.19

I have all the respect somewhere +4,and Lane -8(maybe more) she really hate me!))

m
m1D 21.10.19

o_o have me minus I left the talk with Darcy o_o

N
Nerevar17 21.10.19

I have no one. With Mine (which is still on the fag lane? Clearly in the same kind of Mine say that.) 10 by the end of the Desert Spear, Scarlet identity 10 by the end of Taipei. Still many who are more than 6, but this is only on a second playthrough. at first only 5-6 characters was above 6. Veteran chat features give a great bonus to relations with Mine. And why is she furious?

J
Jim-dok 21.10.19

My lane was -10 infuriates me beyond words...
Actually having a dossier is a bit simpler and not all turnips must be zero, say the first trainers you need to get a good summary (although it's probably rather usesee the performance of their jobs) with their Tutors and with their future passion. And the rest just poprikalyvatsya their attitude to you has no effect, affects only your to them.
A dossier is simply allows you to inflict more damage in combat.

D
Dark_007 21.10.19

And why is she suddenly angry? - some people don't like it, that's all. This matter of taste :)

R
Romero69 21.10.19

I just didn't like the situation that the whole AP you cheated and she's trying to help you,at the end of the game for her talk shot her!(still never heard)!Mike is still all his doing and her help is indispensable!At the first opportunity to abandon her services,I chose it!I liked Albatross(G22 more agile than all the other intelligence agencies!) and Steve Heck!

T
Tony_Redgrave 21.10.19

Nerevar17
what else is on the fag lane?
you never heard about the translated names?
And why is she furious?
of its kind. me personally one of its kind of annoying. especially her crooked smile. would prettier to do

S
SAORGA 21.10.19

Just need to guess the person to answer in an appropriate style. Here Hakku need to play along with and do surprised and play steep agent to impress him. I found it easiest with the girls reputation to raise. It is a pity that Scarlett happened at the end :(

T
Tony_Redgrave 21.10.19

I hackam fastest reputation stuffed. I still laugh his laugh, the hotel

N
Nerevar17 21.10.19

Tony_Redgrave And what such a rule will be Mina lane?
I can see how you answer, but not steamed.
Mina is a Korean name.
Lane - Persian.
Which is more suitable?

N
NellasTerton 21.10.19

Syllable open, right lane.

N
Nerevar17 21.10.19

Most often, proper names are translated for transcription.