3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Ben Pol 21.07.20 12:31 am

When You Crack Denuvo? (Dishonored 2)

No two thousand to buy the game
38 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZONE93 21.07.20

hang in there bro you are not alone.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 21.07.20

This PC port due to its railway at Bay.

a
arhimpeless 21.07.20

After 8 months, I guess.

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

Ben Paul
No two thousand to buy the game

Pfff. Where did you find 2 thousand? The lool, the game is from 1400. Wait for sales, and soon the mower will be.

X
Xv.O.vX 21.07.20

ever...

n
nreebqvvrvdrhnnnn 21.07.20

Ben Paul
On vidyahu twenty scraped and will scrape 2K.

O
OnlyHitman 21.07.20

How I hate these stupid comments ,let the STEAM makes the prices the same for all .Gallop I have to pay 4 rubles for this game ? And Yes, that's why I wait until lomanut denovo.

N
Nikita237 21.07.20

OnlyHitman
With a price tag of console games, almost no one will buy, it is not profitable incentives

D
Denis Pisyushkin 21.07.20

nreebqvvrvdrhnnnn
I once mafia 3 bought. More do not buy the game

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

Denis Pichushkin
I once mafia 3 bought. More do not buy the game

Why did you bought it? To me that's weird. The first masterpiece, but it came out fuck knows when. The second I complete and fail. Already it was necessary to think. The third was given to do is not clear to whom, according to the trailers it is clear that the game cal - dumb nigger all the water indiscriminately all the monotonous and so on. And then you still buy the game and think it would be something good?

PS the Problem is not that mafia 3 was crap, but the problem is you. You have not included the brain not analyzed the info, and stupidly seduced by advertising and the brand as a hamster and you got punished. There are games that you can buy blindly (Gta, battlefield, games, CD Projekt sa, find dogs, etc.), and there are games that you need to buy very carefully and cautiously. Here are a series of mafia is one of those.

B
Ben Pol 21.07.20

ZONE93
ATP

B
Ben Pol 21.07.20

Protocol10
In Timchenko over 2K worth

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

Ben Paul
http://www.playground.ru/shop/dishonored_2/

see here. much cheaper to buy 2K

B
Ben Pol 21.07.20

Protocol10
OK SPS

D
Daidjer 21.07.20

arhimpeless wrote:
After 8 months, I guess.
Protection Denuvo for the game Dragon Age: Inquisition broke for 15 days. ))) The challenges the game hack fast. Just trash a little longer, for example Lords of the Fallen.

s
saa0891 21.07.20

murtela wrote:
Protection Denuvo for the game Dragon Age: Inquisition broke for 15 days. ))) The challenges the game hack fast. Just trash a little longer, for example Lords of the Fallen.
This is nonsense,breaking depends only on the defense,and of course from those groups that break the game.

B
BlooDFeaR666 21.07.20

as for me the Chinese have already hacked a long time just not talking about it because Sony paid them to those of their defense did not break so quickly to the game half a year at least sold otherwise one of the developers of denovo games will not put

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

BlooDFeaR666
Also complete nonsense I think. All the hackers, of which thousands won't pay and large companies all contracts, make a bunch of lawyers and not on parole.So no one with any hackers of the contract will not be concluded. And then there was no point to think of denovo, it would be possible with the same success using StarForce or other DRM and to pay hackers to delay hacking. For example EA has made the new mass effect and paid off the hackers. In short folly to think so. No payments here. Especially just caust 3 for a year does not spread, and the lark from the same square enix that came out later was able to get around. If it were timing, it would long ago Repack JC3 was lying on the rutor, but they are not.

B
BlooDFeaR666 21.07.20

Protocol10
and why pay thousands of hackers? all known advanced group who breaks such as 3DM here so give and in addition who pays them? I think of all the people who asked the pirates not even a penny they didn't throw so they have other sources of livelihood and who knows what

a
alexzet3 21.07.20

Protocol10
NUU you bent!
I Бф1 bought happy as an elephant!
and Hardline and Batlfront-rare HS...(
and so-Yes,the old need to check
and from different sources and sites