3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Ben Pol 21.07.20 12:31 am

When You Crack Denuvo? (Dishonored 2)

No two thousand to buy the game
38 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 21.07.20

BlooDFeaR666
It is not logical. Where is the guarantee that paying one group, the other group did not lay out a crack? Or hacker merge algorithm in a network that someone else made a tablet? One paid off, he just quietly merge algorithm to another group. Is it necessary to buy all hackers around the world, and it's too hard to keep a secret that big is impossible.

Well, in effect, what major companies are working on contracts through a bunch of lawyers. It is extremely unlikely that someone signed the contract with hackers. Again, above you did not answer about JC3. There's been a year already, and crack no. That is, your logic is incorrect.

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

alexzet3
I mean this series is battlefield, number. Hardline is an offshoot and another Studio created, so here, too, the blind is not worth taking.

S
StormX07 21.07.20

doom hacked from demo
mirors edge hacked from Bethke

BF1 here why can't hack, beta was ?

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

StormX07
All these loopholes through demos Duma covered even in the summer in a couple of days, releasing a new update to the defense. Who managed to download and translate the game in offline, the game. The rest is already nothing worked.

S
StormX07 21.07.20

Then do not understand what ottalkivaemsya hackers.
Here hacked is not here, because the quality of protection one.

in short, solid puzzle

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

StormX07
Probably means there are some nuances associated with each game.

D
Daidjer 21.07.20

saa0891
What, every game has its own version of protection? I thought that the defence changing periods.

T
The X-Files 21.07.20

The hacking game which is under the yoke of Denovo depends on VOXY ,zhirnenkoe made that would be remembered the author of the hack games under Denovo and his Apostle Dolman Wop ,grind the tablet and put the binding Steam.
Denovo is also updated and is not standing still and therefore each time more difficult to bend her, to look round the binding of Denovo to a specific gland.

S
StormX07 21.07.20

VOXY is the only youngster on stage

+ the console is still not as it is not hacked .
remember the Xbox 360 for 1 year hacked. in our country it is not as advertised
as it was full of piratok.on the PC

Now follow all the platforms equally
Smart but it does not sleep, wants to be the richest

T
Tigers_Trust 21.07.20

With Denovo dark history, which at least will be soon dominates the minds of those who use the works Kramerov.
You have a choice of 3 paths.
1) Wait for the crack which could be tomorrow, could be next year.
2) Buy offline activation if it will work fine.
3) Gather a group of friends to chip in money and buy a game and agree to play that would not interfere with each other.

I
Infamous3k 21.07.20

Fuck, man, you in what century? Its already hacked

r
reksar9999 21.07.20

Infamous3k
Here with you is exactly the Dark history" as said dude upstairs.
Hacked last version kind of like)
and this has been kept and it has only offline activation which sell for 50 rubles
otherwise, it is already on all the torrent trackers would lie

S
SuperDron 21.07.20

reksar9999
I broke it down. I wanted to upload torrents, and modernizing as began yelling Let's make out fine! Thingies not cute. Offended and did not spread anywhere. Buy now.

F
Fildon 21.07.20

Affected by the General dullness of the people and the quality of education. Weak hackers now. And the person living in a normal city, it will be easier to buy the game than hack. The more normal programmers are very well prepared.
So, rogue in flight, because smart, educated people protect their work with patents and licenses, and their rights are protected by law.

F
Fildon 21.07.20

Well there is an option to play, but do not want to 25фпс. On place.

And on consoles, optimization is better, perhaps because there is no Denovi.

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

Fildon
And on consoles, optimization is better, perhaps because there is no Denovi.

Maybe because there is a cut on the chart and goes into 30 fps?

D
Delphis 21.07.20

Protocol10
or because consoles have the same hardware and optimize the game for the two consoles are much easier than a hundreds of variations of PC

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

Delphis
And so, too.