3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CatScout 21.10.19 10:11 am

Impressions from the PC version. (Bayonetta)

Share your opinion about optimization, is it worth it to buy a license, whether to wait for the crack.
20 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 21.10.19

Optimization is a great game on max settings with max resolution in the JEM and stable 60 fps . The game is worth buying , if you like slashers , and slashers excellent here , plus a pretty good campaign mode and good humor . Well, the heroine is curvy , charismatic lass . In General, I bought and did not regret it , and the price is adequate

R
Ragna - the Bloodedge 21.10.19

This event I was not expecting it. Optimization is very good even on a laptop with 1600x900 resolution with maximum graphics settings the fps never falls below 55. By the way, the graphics settings are not limited only to resolution and overall quality, it is possible to separately adjust the quality of textures, shadows and so on. In other words, the port is very successful.

A
Anomel Suna 21.10.19

We then rolled out a gorgeous (albeit seven years) II. Without any doubt taken accumulated with Breakfast in the school cafeteria money and buy.

But those who are undecided rutrekere to help

h
hanterwow 21.10.19

Definitely worth buying, and a good port, optimize higher, but wait for russik, the Alliance said that the month of may, so that can wait.

K
Kovboy belomor 21.10.19

Very fit slasher.But Yes, somehow in the story I want to immerse.Waiting for russik.

w
warp 37 21.10.19

Good optimization there. Stable 60 FPS in 4K on Core [email protected] and GTX 1060 6Gb.

D
Dzhoel Miller 21.10.19

Great game, great port!

-
- DILOR- 21.10.19

Pathetic excuse for Devil May Cry. School teacher raged.I hope the game itself will strangle such a huge number of colors and will do credit to the genre of slashers with his presence, and that will keep fans of this wonderful genre for the Horny Imbeciles. Frankly moronic beats, cheap pathos and Boobs on the whole screen needs to squeeze out of an ordinary user: Yes, it's a masterpiece! Enchanting The Bottom.
Spoiler

W
WarlokIII 21.10.19

The quality of the port is already worse, because at least on laptops with a discrete graphics card can not choose high-performance graphics card and is run by default with integrated. Unplayable

X
Xenoscape 21.10.19

eh,still Russian language, played a little , action wild of course ,but in the story I want to understand ,will wait until better times)

C
CrazyMazafaka 21.10.19

Looked at the pirates. I definitely will not buy. Maybe 7 years ago it would impress, maybe. But damn, are you serious? Reviews of full steam - LIKE LCA??? BUY!!! - the pathos of Dante, was the appropriate measure and looked. Here but a smile and thoughts of Baaaaaaaa.. nothing. Matter, trèšovo, sickeningly pathetic. Throw a Shoe at me

D
Darkness1993 21.10.19

Guys soon on the torrents part 2,uraaaaa on the website fitgirl Repack from the Repack list the name of bayonetta 2

D
Darkness1993 21.10.19

but I think this will be the emulator

S
Ser Vereskag 21.10.19

Played. Control the mouse with the keyboard is mastered, even liked it. Assortment of enemies and techniques is excellent, but the economy is a little confused.

R
Riddick00x 21.10.19

-DENIMUSS -
Funny video, I liked it. Though there more questions arise, one of which, the meaning of which they measured the sexual organs, provided that they are against the common enemies fighting with similar strength? But miss this moment.
Why do you think the game is very bad? The fact that she is a parody LCA? So if we go deeper, then all games where some people are fighting with demons can be called a parody for another one. So the game differs radically from DMS completely, even the plot do not coincide, but the coincidence is only that man fighting with demons and all.

D
Deathroll.91 21.10.19

The game is DIVINE! Awesome gameplay....red cloud on the background of the inscription loading. 50 minutes staring at this cloud, though, a great test of patience xD

S
SSSR2 21.10.19

Typically Japanese the game for a change will go. The company is quite long, longer than 5 hours. The epilogue is very large, it seems that the game will never end. Enough of the fun.

r
requiemmm 21.10.19

Sucks. Went and looked at a lot of the upgrades of the air-uporotyh camera, smischnoy jokes with shoving Angelica to the guillotine, felt sick, got out, removed. And I thought that LCA is the bottom...I was wrong.

j
jtt211 21.10.19

requiemmm
mistake twice

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 21.10.19

I liked it. Cool game. Well this is what fantasy should be to come up with such chips, techniques, mobs, bosses. Even in the DMK such uporotyh no. Only the Japanese can do. And what sort of heroes are charismatic. And Bayonetta cool and Luke and that fat dude in the beginning is cool. Level design more like. The place is epic and magical, direct tale. And the gameplay is good and the soundtrack is rocking. Oh, Yes, everything there is good, but a little too much.The game was light and happy.