3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svarog 21.07.20 12:32 am

Gaza

Oh! It's Divinity. Who likes it?
Well this is a professionals....
245 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Simpson_ 21.07.20

Cool group!
Songs cool!

S
Svarog 21.07.20

The song I'm going to Help out a Woman finally steers detstski...

But seriously, my favorite song is 30 years. I dunno... I like it more than all of something.

_
_Simpson_ 21.07.20

Fiery Paradise Nitsche!

C
Cannibal_Corpse 21.07.20

They're monsters Patriotic punk rock today potdelki type Kish are not even close.

d
dobryy praktolog 21.07.20

Me nravitstsa their songs about the army, about Dembele - true.
Christmas story is also cool...

U
UnrealMan 21.07.20

Utter shit. This sucks such groups. The only thing they were able to attract attention, so it is their crappy lyrics. If not mate, hell if they were someone famous, and the music they have is very mediocre.

A
Amixis00 21.07.20

I Love Heavy, Power, Trash, Industrial, Black. Detest pop music, especially Russian. Life complete dolt, moron, morally decayed person, a sex-crazed maniac and a schizophrenic.
Free and PG time, I like to pee in UT2004.
Another answer I from you did not expect ...a moron, morally decayed person, a sex-crazed maniac and a schizophrenic.
YES, AND REMEMBER TO PISS ON THE TOURNAMENT

U
UnrealMan 21.07.20

2 Alex
And what do you mean? You don't like my opinion about this band?

A
Amixis00 21.07.20

Just to speak tactfully, of course, if age allows.

U
UnrealMan 21.07.20

Alex
You sure you're not friends with the head. What does it mean to speak tactfully? I think I wrote my opinion about the band pretty clear. For me the Gaza strip - full atstoy, but this is only my IMHO. Or you need a more detailed answer? And what Mat you put into your post the description of my profile? My profile - that I want, and write, and you Mat not be.

A
Amixis00 21.07.20

Zagleni in the dictionary and see the meaning of the word tactfully

S
Svarog 21.07.20

Raptor, what, friend? As you do not like them? We did them with you always was a sucker for... well It's gods! ;-)

U
UnrealMan 21.07.20

2 Alex
I think I understand what you were podrazumeva this word =)) But unfortunately, just tactfully say I can't.

2 Boss
I don't know, I'm hooked on the Brothers Grimm. They are steeper.

S
Svarog 21.07.20

Bratt Grimm too steep. But the Sector that's a classic.

H
Hacker Neo 21.07.20

Oh,
We are waiting for from the dark-s-s...

While you are waiting for from the dark?

:)

M
Maksyan 21.07.20

You wonder about the Sector! Gaza strip this is the same classics that Cinema. Many find in the texts of the Sector sense! Klinskikh( aka lead singer) used the mats to Express their feelings, not for some popularity! Gaza strip listened to the whole Soviet Union, and then the whole of Russia! This Gaza we will never have, no matter how trying the remaining members of the group, to replace Yuri klinskikh impossible!!!

E
Evgeniy2 21.07.20

Right.Group Movie also no restores can not be solved,because to sing like Choi, hardly anyone can.The Gaza strip refers to the legends of Russian rock as the same as Choi and Makarevich, and Kinchev, etc.

S
Svarog 21.07.20

My favorite songs:
30 years
Soup
Java

M
MArt 21.07.20

Jum,you're fouled!READ MY post text me!Sector,Kino,Alice,DDT,NAU,the Zoo,the Time Machine,the untouchables,Cruise, etc. (list is endless) is a classic of Russian rock!A classic discussion and critique defies!

P
Pro-VOD 21.07.20

Best f*wenna song-village buzz IMHO