3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svarog 21.07.20 12:32 am

Gaza

Oh! It's Divinity. Who likes it?
Well this is a professionals....
245 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksyan 21.07.20

Евгений2. Hmm, but Kipelov did you forget he also made a great contribution to Russian rock!

M
Maksyan 21.07.20

By the way, who knows what killed Klin. Like looked everywhere, but everywhere PI...nil one. Where it is said that he died from an overdose, from a heart attack, in short everywhere differently!

E
Evgeniy2 21.07.20

Maxian,
like information about overdose is the most correct.Even a new group sector gasway attack or Oh Gaza(not sure the name) is about drugs and hoy!

M
MArt 21.07.20

Klinskikh 100% died from an overdose...And the group is called EX Sector Gaza!There all the same guys, only without the JURA(((((((((

M
Maksyan 21.07.20

Sorry Yura, still a lot of good could write! Was a normal man of course, I didn't know him in person:)), but even watching his interviews, it is clear that brains, spoke normal words, without mats, which for me in the beginning was weird! Like that in an interview he was asked why his songs are the mats. And he said(all do not remember, but sense such), in order to Express the depth of the Russian people, without mats, no cost...

S
Scvall 21.07.20

Yura really was a drug addict,but a year before his death he never accepted drugs....So no need to drive if you don't know....Ex and the Gaza strip is nothing compared to Gaza....Sector gas attack that someone should listen to all there who was in the band Gaza....

-
--vandal 21.07.20

and you will not prompt where theirs MP3 download ?

S
Scvall 21.07.20

here is the website http://www.sektorgaza.ru/ and here http://www.mp3real.ru/mp3/sektor_gaza/.

c
c0p 21.07.20

Ex Sektor Gaza-a complete cull,but this freak Kuschev just took and Comunistul the name of the norm of the Gaza strip,and was mutilated of all that is Holy what happened in the Gaza strip,his mate lyrics.

E
Evgeniy2 21.07.20

Ex Gaza and sector gas attack-shit, it's a rip-off of the Gaza strip(with haem)!

S
Scvall 21.07.20

Евгений2
I disagree with you in the group Sector gas attack sing Fadeeva and Sergey Khim from the Gaza strip....They even have an album in memory of Yuri Hoey...

m
mcHOMSTER 21.07.20

Group SES love all

S
Scvall 21.07.20

Not long ago I read a clipping...

Intermission:press 1997-2000

- Some of our performers now there is a problem,they would not mind scroll on television,but you have to pay.

Is anyone have this problem?

Well, Yura hoy,for example.And he said,here business not only in the lyrics of his songs.

Is one that matter?And he said that he got the money demand?This flirting of a thing now.Yura hoy I would do in the TV screen not Putilov,for any amount.His work has no relation to art has not.Hooliganism is the most natural.And I have no such problem.I no money is not crying.Because I sing normal songs,I have a lot of fans and lots of people love me....

A fragment from an interview with Philip Kirkorov to Komsomolskaya Pravda,

IMHO,Kirkorov naive freak...

P
Polosataya vobla 21.07.20

I Sector sluhay first time do not remember exactly when, years 4-5, not serious, my cousin (he's older than me by 7 years) was killed then the Sector forever he played the song a Fool, Mother-in-law, Fog, Took, as I remember :) Not the Sector is finally rocking songs! I like like Walpurgis Night, a Bum, Hey man enjoy yourself!, Life, 30 years, Time to go Home, Near your house, the Rural high generally still a dozen typed.
P. S. Song of the MIST I the industry I LOVE!
and ysho single post Scriptum Scvall Kirkorov I like to listen to only old ladies and women of Balzac's age, he is jealous because Hoey normal youth sluchaet they're punks and punks sucks not sluhay. Song of the Blue about Kirkorov by the way, didn't you know?

PlayGround.ru

A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 21.07.20

There is nothing to argue GAZA IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Rein4ever this photo printed and hanging on my wall !!!!!!!!!

S
Svarog 21.07.20

The Gaza strip is a classic!
One of my favorite Russian bands.

The song 30 Years I cheto like the most.

P
Pacman 21.07.20

Who does not know Gaza,
There may not be a stranger to us,
Let knows cool life
And die let mu*AKOM.

S
Svarog 21.07.20

I agree.
Ballsiest songs Sector right now, listen to a Bang!

E
Electric Wizard 21.07.20

Hmm,I think it will be necessary to see with a group...

E
Evil trol 21.07.20

Th you never heard of Gaza?:D