3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 21.07.20 12:33 am

Impressions of the game (Enemy Front)

Who is already playing like it is the same as the sniper???
100 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDarkSTALKERx 21.07.20

атмаROZ.
Well, I mean to say, if the game developers would be able to afford their drunken bench to carry the gag, and sit in the archives to study the documents...then they could write a script for the game which would have beaten all of the released war games on 1000% and would raise the bar for this genre radically up, and the Studio which made this project immediately would skyrocket to the level mastodonte igroproma

x
xDarkSTALKERx 21.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
Boy you're rude then that sawasy. you have properly asked.
And about the gameplay is poor-and what for you normal game play???
Graphics are shit??? Yes my friend, you grafodrocher...consequently the lowest layer of the caste of gamers.Well, from this conclusion that games you know how our football team in football.

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.07.20

xDarkSTALKERx
Lal, is that you do not fumble. The game is built on CryEngine 3 - in consequence of PR. The game has no tessellation, not a good texture, smoothing fine debris is not visible a couple of meters, and then suddenly appears. With the engine you scripts cool thing to do and the coolest script in the game, is when you blow up the bridge, and it is this curve that in Call of Duty 2 stage looked steeper, and enough to shield this hack
normal game play
Yeah, completely lapped up with CoD - kicking in a door and slow time.

x
xDarkSTALKERx 21.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
You're talking about a budget Studio or the talent of the artists heard?Well, no CI a lot of money , well they drew the textures after a liter of vodka and now what crap game? Yes there are in-game schools, but they are not so significant for a normal player to from game the plot is important , not the graphics that they do not pay heed.

D
DenisQuz 21.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
xDarkSTALKERx Person you ever in real life seen MP 40 or PPSH, or a Walther pistol???
Vinni-Pukh: ... I've seen che?
But with this point in more detail.

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.07.20

xDarkSTALKERx
The plot, what plot ? It's not there, he's just miserable. I played the first mission and realized that even he has no grasp of the meaning. A story in the game like BF 4 and other crap where the show needs a plot

x
xDarkSTALKERx 21.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
I played the first mission
Well, what you say???
A story in the game like BF 4 and other crap where you simply need a plot
In every game the plot is the most important, but graphics, gameplay, or are there AI opponents, it's all ballast

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.07.20

xDarkSTALKERx
Are you serious ? If you value story, play GTA V, The last of us, heavy rain,l.a. noire and other games, not this dross.
PS. Playing splinter cell blacklist , where the plot is ordinary, and predictable, it was interesting to listen to than in this weak game.

x
xDarkSTALKERx 21.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
I already smoke choked.... what the fuck the plot in GTA,what are you Smoking???
And don't tell me what to play because in games I know very well and because of the passions and their profession.

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.07.20

xDarkSTALKERx
in GTA V though he is, lalka
PS. It is good that I have this piece of shit torrent downloaded

a
atmaROZ 21.07.20

+ The memoirs of scouts
http://www.vrazvedka.com/762_vr_book_memo.php

The front scout says... http://katyn.editboard.com/t647-topic

Special assignment - the book: http://coollib.net/booksearch?ask=%D0%9E%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B5+%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5
Special assignment - Yuri A. Kolesnikov
Special assignment - Mikhail Sidorovich Prudnikov
Special assignment - Mr. G. Krohmalyuk
Special assignment - Mr. G. Krohmalyuk
Special assignment - yuan Jing
Special assignment - Vasily Tarasovich of Gozalishvili
Special assignment - Yury Iosifovich Koval
Special assignment - Vladimir Stepanovich of Vozovikov
Special assignment - Vladimir Stepanovich of Vozovikov
Special assignment - Yuri A. Kolesnikov
Special assignment - Andrey Lvovich Livadny
Special mission (collection) - Author unknown
A special job. The story of the scouts - Elena Moiseevna Rzhevskaya

The vanguard of death. Frontline diary of intelligence officer of the Wehrmacht 1942-1945 (fb2)
http://coollib.net/b/131208

Friends don't argue, this game is a hat, I'm telling you as an expert in determining the hats. It is important not praise her or scold. This (in syllables) HAT.

p
pordon 21.07.20

Plyat!!! What moral monsters could release a game in 2014?! Vomited all over the monitor... Creature!!! But neither che, sleeve wiped, thought it might go well... X** swam there!!! As soon as they found an explosives - has committed an act of suicide to discophony scraps GG splattered shitty to the environment!
PS. They, the bastards, and even bullied: in the video settings High, Very high - degenerates to a fan!!!

x
xDarkSTALKERx 21.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
And tell me dear man than the story of GTA 3 is different from GTA 5-there I passed one part of the in absentia passed all. So GTA 5 is similar to the films of Uwe Boll(I hope the allusion is clear)

x
xDarkSTALKERx 21.07.20

pordon
And now the same thing without the Mat. Oh yeah as some of the reviews, the brain is not given , I forgot.

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.07.20

xDarkSTALKERx
Oh come on, 100 people saying that the game is a slag, and you're not, you checked it, taste it at all.
P. S. the Subject closes the flawed game 2014.
story 1/10
graphics 1/10
Gameplay 1/10

p
pordon 21.07.20

xDarkSTALKERx
Beat the devil. What does all grafodrocherstvo? Ibun.

x
xDarkSTALKERx 21.07.20

Vinni-Pukh
This is from the 1000 flies can't be wrong???
Dude, I, unlike many I pass every 2nd opening to the light of God game, from 1 to the last splash, and whatever YR it was. That would make intelligible the opinion with games as with movies, if you start poorly it does not mean that the entire movie would be this way.
So in games I understand more than many , and manners grottacalda and other fagni I have.If the game is at least some hint of a normal subject, it is worthy of attention and worthy to be traversed and only a few of this number deserves to be purchased and sit on your shelf along with such masterpieces as Gothic or Arcanum.
So.

x
xDarkSTALKERx 21.07.20

pordon
to discophony scraps GG splattered shitty teksturki environment!
Questions about grafodrocherstvo still there???

V
Vinni-Pukh 21.07.20

xDarkSTALKERx
Are you 10 times already merged. Game slag and that's it.
The one plus is optimized

p
pordon 21.07.20

xDarkSTALKERx
You have all said.
to discophony scraps GG splattered shitty teksturki environment!
Questions about grafodrocherstvo still there???
I repeat - no grottocenter. Any normal person expects an adequate level of performance from games that were released in 2014 year.