3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 21.07.20 12:35 am

what the h-HB? (Mafia 2)

I have iron in the system unit. I second the mafia at that time could not even dream of. and the game lag. tips to edit to delete files from the folder APEX. it did not help. there are some fresh solution to the problem?
41 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Arkham 21.07.20

fox345, the game is six years old. I doubt there is fresh solution.
Drivers/extra software is updated?

a
alurb 21.07.20

fox345
my calculator is also on the 2nd mafia more or less was )) but the time is now slot machine is at the level of the real ((((

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.07.20

Hmm, strange. This game for now, even on the calculator is.

o
ozoneV 21.07.20

When the lag try to altantica temporarily should help, but what about a complete solution XS

p
pihken 21.07.20

fox345
in the graphics settings to cut down Physix if card Radeon the game will be at 5 frames issue .

f
fox345 21.07.20

Mr. Arkham
updated. but the matter is not in them, it the idea completely should work on wood year of release.

f
fox345 21.07.20

Den4ik_93
card geforce. Physix and switched on and off, and on average put. POH.

f
fox345 21.07.20

well the first mafia put. at least count there go blind my eyes. but for the plot on top.

M
Mr. Arkham 21.07.20

fox345 wrote:
I have iron in the system unit. I second the mafia at that time could not even dream of
from this I concluded that the components PC new/newer than 2010, but ...

fox345 wrote:
updated. but the matter is not in them, it the idea completely should work on wood year of release
WTF? Or vidyuhi (and others) is not so new either.. as a new vidyuhi can work on trova that don't support it? It is not in the game, and in devices kakbe.

Well, I would make sure the drivers are support. What OS, how many apps are running in background, how they behave in other games? Pirates/license? If the pirates, then another Repack download.
You need to understand exactly what the problem is. I love the new computer, but Mafia 2 is flying.

i
imitator26 21.07.20

And write the settings on your PC not destiny? What is divination in the comments?

f
fox345 21.07.20

imitator26
if you can help. 980 card \32 gig operatives\ AMD 8350\ seven max. firewood update regularly.

f
fox345 21.07.20

Mr. Arkham
here on the site. the guy says that he, even on 1070 the map the same problems.

M
Metr72 21.07.20

fox345
Just the same, and it's in the wood ) the same of me... the old games often slow down and are getting worse novelties

f
fox345 21.07.20

Metr72
the game and at the time of release. inhibited every second. someone helped delete files responsible for the animation of clothes third-party characters. who do not.

f
fox345 21.07.20

the issue with the lag is decided by completely disabling PhysX in the game settings. but now another question arises. why is my iron does not pull. this technology in MAFIA 2? the system requirements are much less than my iron.

p
pekabir 21.07.20

try to switch the processing of fusiki on the CPU

in some games (for example peeing in the mafia 3) it will increase FPS

f
fox345 21.07.20

pakaur
did.

p
pekabir 21.07.20

fox345
then XS. I have below 60fps did not fall on the current configuration

[
[EHOT] 21.07.20

I do not know what your problem is , I have iron ancient as the bones of a mammoth , and the game flies. well how to fly ... 50-45 fps . maybe the Repack , if it's pirates of course. I have a pirate , and is so current. in short my advice is to choose a different Repack and see if it lag, if Yes then the problem is not repak and what else you need to find out . so good luck to you

V
Vaipen 21.07.20

As so far in the past and may continue to 32 gigs of Opera. O_o MNU 8 gigs of ran, and the 32x is supposed to fly.