3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 21.07.20 12:35 am

what the h-HB? (Mafia 2)

I have iron in the system unit. I second the mafia at that time could not even dream of. and the game lag. tips to edit to delete files from the folder APEX. it did not help. there are some fresh solution to the problem?
41 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 21.07.20

Protestant Knight
and you have PhysX in the game settings enabled?

f
fox345 21.07.20

TOOTHPICK
and you have PhysX in the game settings enabled?

V
Vaipen 21.07.20

fox345
What nafig fiziks. I have AMD also.

f
fox345 21.07.20

Protestant Knight
that's why it flies. and with PhysX enabled on geforce start lagi.

Z
ZONE93 21.07.20

deleted my koment about iron.
then in short I will say it was only in the gland. recently, I noticed that the only thing that issues.

k
kustowlad 21.07.20

fox345
The game may lag because of the hard disk,my hard 6 years and when I recently downloaded the modern warfare they all lag hell,the problem was solved by installing games on a different hard drive and now I store all the small stuff because all the old games lag on it and no new

f
fox345 21.07.20

I have all the games are on the same trentinalatte. including modern warfare. problems only with mafia 2 when PhysX is enabled well disonored 2 where the same without him.

D
Danil Chursin 21.07.20

download the game again and look how many bit system

k
kc5 21.07.20

In the nvidia control panel turn on prefer maximum performance (map will be warm and quiet on the desktop). Perhaps the map does not perceive this game as a burden and not to get 3d frequency
Here is what I found https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/817540/geforce-drivers/what-does-prefer-maximum-performance-actually-do-/post/4791706/#4791706
The СпойлерNo, it definitely locks the video card to High Performance Mode and your clock speeds & voltages won't fluctuate and PCI-E slots won't power down to lower spec PCI-E when video card is idle. The problem is that during the 2xx.Nvidia xx driver era introduced a bunch of hidden profiles for Windows components and web browsers with these profiles featuring the Power Mode setting set to Adaptive. Because some of the components are active the moment Windows starts and persist for the entire Windows session, they will cause the video card to remain in Adaptive mode/ignore the Global Setting (Which is fuc### dumb).

It WAS mentioned in the Release Notes included with several driver releases and either on the website or the forum as a sticky topic but it seems Nvidia has tried to erase all mention of the event. You can still look at old drivers and their release notes, I did this for many drivers just now and couldn't find the version that they introduced the change in.

In order to fix Global setting to work correctly you will need to make a application profile for the following programs in the Manage 3D settings portion of the Nvidia Control Panel:

C:Windows\system32\dwm.exe
C:Windows\explorer.exe
Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, etc.
Microsoft Cortana
Microsoft Shell Experience Host

Note that the profiles that are created for them will have the Power Mode set to Adaptive instead of Use Global Settings. Once you've created profiles for these processes (If they exist on your PC) you will need to change them all to Use Global Setting for Power Mode and also make the Global Profile to Prefer Maximum Performance. Reboot your PC when finished.

Your video card will now never under clock, never under voltage and PCI-E slots will always perform at maximum spec (PCI-E 2 slots won't drop to PCI-E 1 spec for example). You can verify it with GPU-Z, MSI Afterburner, Everest etc.

This is how the Prefer Maximum Performance setting used to work. I do a Clean install of each new driver release and re-perform these profile changes every time and have never run in to issues since I started doing this (Around 2009).

There are lots of people with vastly better computer hardware than me that suffer abnormal performance issues in various games like Dragon's Dogma, but not me, I get nice consistent performance in the games.

For reference I currently have:

Intel i7 920
Gainward Geforce 560Ti 2GB
8GB RAM

I've seen people with:

Intel i7 2700k, i7 3700, i7 4700, etc.
Geforce 980
8GB RAM

and they struggle to get consistent performance in various games where as I don't, for me performance is almost always very consistent (Either consistently poor or consistently good, rarely fluctuating).

Anyways, I'm fine with there being profiles that default to Adaptive Power Mode but I am not at all on board with the profiles being hidden.

f
fox345 21.07.20

kc5
if you're talking about power management. I on all of their cards first this option was out.

D
Danil Chursin 21.07.20

help with mafia 2 , set mod VAZ 2107 did everything according to instructions . But the interior and headlights auto the green . How to remove play is not possible , maybe you have not done so? In short, help pliz .taking pictures with your phone

I
IDarkaxeI 21.07.20

Each game preferably relevant to hardware and software. I once flew on a pair of 280-x and even in 3d with glasses I looked

[
[EHOT] 21.07.20

fox345
Yes , is enabled, without it is not fun to play , I have it on medium stands

P
Pecenenkin 21.07.20

PxysX in the settings, try to disable completely. Frieze it because either the technology is not supported none or software (PxysX) must be installed, but can't remember exactly.

f
fox345 21.07.20

Peranankan
vidyuhi supported and installed the latest version. 980 card. when off PxysX all the rules. why when on lag. the capacity of iron for this game for the eyes.

P
Pecenenkin 21.07.20

fox345
I had a similar trouble in the game are all kind of rules but in some moments the game started terribly freesite settings disabled PxysX and all became norms. Card Radeon 7970 HD 3GB.

A
AFlexex 21.07.20

Me lagi life is accompanied by, here I sit, on a computer saving up=)

T
The God Games 21.07.20

Guys what is this hnya climbs? Start Mafia the incentive and climbs this shit!

B
Bombardirovschik 21.07.20

The God Games
put fiziks. download the software from NVIDIA and put on fiziks complete or renew with GE force experience

m
maiak 21.07.20

The guys below did not brake it is necessary to put fiziks which comes with the game