3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaclo_coco 21.07.20 12:35 am

Pirate and license. What to do? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello.

I used to shaking all in a row (pirate steam games). Now I want to buy the Witcher and some other games. But the fact that all games I buy (because the scrip turns out not small). What to do?

I understand that if I buy the Witcher, but the computer will be hacked Lara Croft (for example), then steam will ban me?

All the money spent on new hardware, this is sure to purchase a license those games are played stupidly not can. Play enjoy (pirates offline) but I really want the online features)

PS the Witcher game)

Thank you for Your attention)
40 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 21.07.20

Kaclo_coco
Steam-pirate,you are pirate Incentive or run without it?

P
Protocol10 21.07.20

Kaclo_coco
The Witcher 3 makes no sense to buy. Better buy the game denovo who can't hack. For example Hitman, dishonored 2, dog 2. So at least play now, instead of waiting six months until they break into.

K
Kaclo_coco 21.07.20

Run without steam. Doom 4 / Rise of Tomb Rider / Mafia 3 / The Witcher game of the year.

K
Kaclo_coco 21.07.20

I want Dead by Daylight to buy something to play comfortably, doom the same network can be. Counter the same.

_
__DOC__ 21.07.20

Kaclo_coco
Then you soared,official Steam sees that it is installed and not on a computer is rummaged.

D
Delphis 21.07.20

steam bans for pirates, bans work when intervening in the process of the game, and only with games marked the WAC protection

K
Kaclo_coco 21.07.20

Strictly speaking. I can be free two aka. 1 for lomanyj of games that require steam and 2 for licenses. And nobody ever would've known?

For example.

If anything, the incentive ban for pirates off?

K
Kaclo_coco 21.07.20

__DOC__
If the game runs, roughly speaking with no Internet and a game, so do not be afraid stim that we know? (the main thing is not to be paid to the CRA)?

_
__DOC__ 21.07.20

Kaclo_coco
You can't stick to the official Steam the game is not bought,where 2-aka?,can create them all you want,Steam is free,but not the purchased games will not be there.

D
Delphis 21.07.20

Kaclo_coco
no one will know. If all accounts are not connected to one phone number

K
Kaclo_coco 21.07.20

It is safe to play offline games and not think about the pain?) Infa never goes anywhere?)

Thank you very much for the replies.

Please tell me which games is only to buy (for online)?

_
__DOC__ 21.07.20

Kaclo_coco
Will give you an example:
I have a pirate game and that same game on steam. Just the Incentive she bought from the DLS and no Russian.I found the crack,but without the DLS,for the version of steam it does not arise,so the game itself I played on the pirates,while DLS played in the genre.

K
Kaclo_coco 21.07.20

And what do the incentive to ban? Sorry.

D
Delphis 21.07.20

Kaclo_coco
The ban in the community.
Ban The Trade.
Game bans.
VAC ban.
Ban in groups
Chat ban.

K
Kaclo_coco 21.07.20

Delphis
And for what?)

D
Delphis 21.07.20

Kaclo_coco
and you urgently need a ban? turn to Valeronв incentive, he will write, I never bother about bans in the incentive and no one got

D
Daidjer 21.07.20

Protocol10 wrote:
the game denovo who can't hack. For example Hitman, dishonored 2, dog 2.
And who said that they can't crack. Dishonored 2 Dogs, 2 hack for sure.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 21.07.20

I bought a license because it is a sacrilege to take SUCH a game on torrent.
but everyone has their own tastes for pirates of the Witcher ban the incentive will not receive.

G
Goinsane 21.07.20

__DOC__
Moreover, it is possible to add the pirated version of games. The library will be displayed. The only difference from licenses purchased officially will be only in the difference of the icons have piratok they will be small:)

D
Delphis 21.07.20

denovo apparently the new faith. All while sitting on your ass and believe that by breaking this demon