3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mama Stiflera 21.07.20 12:39 am

Favorite story (Chapter) in the books of Andrzej Sapkowski (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Thought to create a topic. For those who are in love not only from games but also from books. I must say that for me the first two books of Sapkowski about the Witcher - the most interesting. And the most favorite stories (though it was hard to choose) is a Little bit of sacrifice (in addition heart of Stone a kind of projections of this story was the quest And I was there, honey beer drinking). And of course the Last wish and Something more (to tears). And you?
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Gold 21.07.20

Kahran Ramsus
The show I saw too, not very much. Now waiting for the movie for the Witcher. I hope that this time no bullshit.
And thank you for this. Can look something like the above.

M
Mama Stiflera 21.07.20

Tayyler
There is another book from Russian and Ukrainian writers (approved by by Sapkowski). There are about 8 stories. The book is called Vedmachi legends. This is an alternative (primary series of books) the short stories about Geralt and his friends

M
Mr. Gold 21.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Understood thank you very much. I will try in the near future to find and read.

W
Wild Rider 21.07.20

Of the stories most like the price. Was attracted by the theme itself with Destiny. Also good was: the limit of the possible, the Eternal flame, the Last wish.

Tayyler
The season of Thunderstorms suggest. Wrote the same Sapkowski. Some people like it, some don't. Don't know until you read it.

M
Mr. Gold 21.07.20

Wild Rider
Okay thank you.

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 21.07.20

Tayyler
http://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B0_%D0%BE_%D0%92%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%8C%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B5
Here is the last three points look, there's still a short story about the wedding there, but it was written at the request of fans and is more of a joke and an alternative ending, although the author is the same. As for the season of thunderstorms, then lurk wrote that you need to look for the fan edition, because the book was written after the death of the translator who worked with the main loop and its professional translation kind of not the same.
He don't read to prolong the pleasure, I will not lie.

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
About the presentation of the characters I have about the same thing, at first I succumbed to the universal euphoria and passed part 3, then read the Saga, and then decided to go through part 3 again with two additions and a knowledge of details and various references. It should be noted that due to the existing system of notes about the characters, you can very well understand the game universe and without books, although political issues and all sorts of confusing things, like Amhara-yoga, father, potential husband and pedigree CRIS was the first time I understood not very much)) In the first two parts have not played, but the thought is there.

h
han298 21.07.20

And here I am Last wish and can not overpower... Started to read... and Almost fall asleep on each Chapter. Don't know what the people in these books find, as for me a very dull universe Sapkowski came out... Only CD Project Red has managed to breathe life into it for their projects. IMHO if not for the game about the Witcher, so would this series have been overshadowed by other fantasy universes... For example, the domestic Death as a book series impressed me a lot stronger though too sometimes want to get more sleep...
PS MB other books better, but I can't start with the second, third, or some books... Or read the whole series and the first book or not read it at all...

M
Mr. Gold 21.07.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
Thank you very much.

W
Widukind 21.07.20

read all the novels by Sapkowski in his youth. The most favorite was, of course, Last wish and Sword of destiny, and they really liked the short story a kernel of truth about Nivellen and Brooks Vereena and Lesser evil about Princess renfri. And the Shard early Sword of destiny is a very sad and beautiful story

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 21.07.20

All the books I liked, each in its own way, unique. Although in reality, very Amateur, as the story and universe. And if to take globally, in the books there are very dull moments, I want to quickly run, and when not to return. There are separate strange and wimobaiausy moments, My favorite stories is This: the Last desire, a Little sacrifice, and konechno same Tower of swallows and the lady of the lake.