3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lubber 22.07.20 02:35 am

The best place to collect gold, a shower of crystals (Overlord 2)

In this topic I propose to discuss locations, where in your opinion is easier and cheaper to collect all the small stuff, the amount of which in the game is not limited.

For example, gold:
At the initial stage of the game the only place where you can quickly collect a lot of gold is the second portal of the city of Nordberg. There is usually a dozen chests of money.
In the future, I like the Elven temple. Immediately after killing the spider and lifting platform using spiders overlord enters the room with a small portal in the tower (location Everlight Temple). In this room there are eight chests, and a button that you must press himself overlord - it opens the door to the Treasury, where a dozen chests. The total amount on a single pass is about 1200 gold. After that, leave on the next map and go back. Repeat until you satisfy greed.

Collecting souls - again - at the initial stage it is possible to shop at the seal farm in Norberge after his capture, but I had showered only the red soul...
Therefore, I prefer the location of the Everlight Facility - which hosted the mission for green. To the left of the entrance is a button for 5 minions - push and receive an unlimited number of dwarfs brown minions bring down their frantic pace without any risk to their health (campaign and quest is for 1000 dwarves). Just hold down the left mouse button, and send brown in this cul-de-SAC.
But there is one problem in this is that there are blue gnomes. Therefore, for blue souls will have to go to the captured elven city.

Regarding crimson crystals that fall from magical creatures. Here come to the rescue all the same dwarves - hundreds of crystals within 10 minutes of whipping provided.
39 Comments
Sort by:
M
Miklline66 22.07.20

Lubber is when run directly? and in an elven city where dwell these blue dwarves(until the city has inspected the blue looking)? And do be more specific: where the red heart to find where brown, etc about the gold you can collect no bother in the first city(Nordberg): when I got the green hive, a poisonous stamp to the barrier and break it, near the quarry( there separated) podchinen people and they go there to work, and next to each is presented a bag of gold! the main thing is to subdue the quarry near to Tula went. Will appear Mani after moving to another location, I don't know, because after rushed ArtMoney( here need is the PRO version).

L
Lubber 22.07.20

About gnomes: location Yes, the one where green directly controlled. After passing the location, access to the dwarves in only one place remains, if again not to turn at least. Live there just three types of dwarves: brown, red and green. Of these souls there can gain in excess. And the blue souls I collect in an elven city. Provided that you go through the Dominator and subjugated the people there, where many citizens will be engaged in the manufacture of shower, including blue. Put on a helmet of the Evil Eye and move on. So blue the souls of the lost cause to collect their produce hacks slowly. A better way I don't know.
Regarding gold, then to wait until it will produce workers playing time is not enough. It is much easier to collect a ready-made gold from the chests. In each trunk for a FEW bags, and a few chests themselves.
The best speed of raising money is achieved by moving between Notburga (portal # 2) and the temple of the Everlight. Assembled - moved, gathered, moved back, and there all the trunks were already updated and so on.

M
Miklline66 22.07.20

Lubber, don't know about you, but I only have time to collect bags, they respawntime wildly, but those time I already hacked money so I don't know what is, but in my opinion everywhere the same. But my seals are not respawntime))))

M
Miklline66 22.07.20

there is another way to Fund shower the blue minions in a mission to rescue the blue hive, when we knock the blue of the vases: they need to step on the platform so that the vase fell , where we increase the number of minions up to 8, wait, and continue down the vase. In the end there will be 1 vase, where rod blue gnomes and the vase produces constantly. Where 4 the gnome in each vase and Evil Eye it's 8 souls at a time.

G
Get_out 22.07.20

and there you can fill the gnomes up to thousands

L
Lubber 22.07.20

Found a good place to gather blue shower - close to # 1 in the Shelter in the Wastelands there is a meadow where hang out about 30 blue gnomes. Kill all, teleport somewhere and back and kill a new batch of gnomes.

to Miklline66
Unfortunately, after completing the mission for the blue your trick is not working. And this is a big minus. Rarely ahead of time will be souls to save.

M
Mcmak 22.07.20

to Lubber at more about the place and I even to understand.
What a teleport is No. 1? Wasteland? I names do not pay attention...where is this # 1?

L
Lubber 22.07.20

Location - the Sanctuary in the Badlands is where ognenova dragon kill.
Regarding portals in most locations there are several. When teleported, you can choose which portal on locations want to get - they are numbers.

G
GreFon 22.07.20

odd numbers nevidal all GRU proshol but no numbers :(

M
Mcmak 22.07.20

But this is not the location where it was formerly overlord 1?
And about blue, right now I only Springvale (or whatever) and be saved. I people enslaved, they told me they do.
PS explain why the wine drinking minions? What it does for them, who knows?. And they have him drink and drink and drink and drink. Puke, piss =) and what it does not understand...

L
Lubber 22.07.20

to Mcmak
While the minions are drunk - they have significantly increased survival. But in the captured city is pointless. Apparently made for fun - kind of like a universal Orgy and fun.

N
Nekromant2091 22.07.20

tell me, who knows, but as something you can change in game settings or saves the number of minions for the overlord????

K
Kind Ram 22.07.20

damn plz tell me a place where simple souls for burych pour river, the atoms that make the game proshol and hellish armor and neuvidel.

A
Adgar87 22.07.20

Elven city has a secret place like what was in the spider(lots of chests) current teleport next to no... the cache is right on the beach, you need to run into town through the main gate and run along the shore, when he reaches the end of the beach, then pay attention on the inhabited islet in front of the beach, there it is still refined... need to go through the water with blue minions(at least 3) to come into the cave and cut the loot there still is a catalyst(or how it there)
+ found a cache in the cache :)))))))))) if you stand in the entrance to the caves face to the inside on the right you can see an opening for minions, run back and find the great crystal :)

C
ChristyTG 22.07.20

at the residences of the elves are not lazy posbivat pillars at the edges of roads and stairs, upstairs pink crystals)

I
IKARUGA 22.07.20

Hectore
I have a lot of brown,even at the beginning of the game 500 score,but green and blue are very few.

C
ChristyTG 22.07.20

go back again to the drains of the Empire, there is a button you need to put 20 minions, it will open the door to the guards, who are, well, shit, that magic creatures to suck. get them in the end of the corridor find the crystal of evil and money)

V
Vladosochi 22.07.20

A lot of resources you can get when you need to open the gates to Everlight's on a ship, in one place the elves go in an endless stream, there's a lot I earned!

C
ChristyTG 22.07.20

Vladosochi
I agree with you completely) did the same thing

another good place to gather money - location, immediately after the reef (where we first suffer shipwreck), there on the beaches and in the jungles of the big chests just in bulk.

p
plochishc 22.07.20

And different souls baltiiskom the city,directly from the trays can be collected.That is, if subordinate people(not necessarily all).