3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lubber 22.07.20 02:35 am

The best place to collect gold, a shower of crystals (Overlord 2)

In this topic I propose to discuss locations, where in your opinion is easier and cheaper to collect all the small stuff, the amount of which in the game is not limited.

For example, gold:
At the initial stage of the game the only place where you can quickly collect a lot of gold is the second portal of the city of Nordberg. There is usually a dozen chests of money.
In the future, I like the Elven temple. Immediately after killing the spider and lifting platform using spiders overlord enters the room with a small portal in the tower (location Everlight Temple). In this room there are eight chests, and a button that you must press himself overlord - it opens the door to the Treasury, where a dozen chests. The total amount on a single pass is about 1200 gold. After that, leave on the next map and go back. Repeat until you satisfy greed.

Collecting souls - again - at the initial stage it is possible to shop at the seal farm in Norberge after his capture, but I had showered only the red soul...
Therefore, I prefer the location of the Everlight Facility - which hosted the mission for green. To the left of the entrance is a button for 5 minions - push and receive an unlimited number of dwarfs brown minions bring down their frantic pace without any risk to their health (campaign and quest is for 1000 dwarves). Just hold down the left mouse button, and send brown in this cul-de-SAC.
But there is one problem in this is that there are blue gnomes. Therefore, for blue souls will have to go to the captured elven city.

Regarding crimson crystals that fall from magical creatures. Here come to the rescue all the same dwarves - hundreds of crystals within 10 minutes of whipping provided.
39 Comments
Sort by:
V
Varggoth 22.07.20

In the sewers in front of the stage there is a pipe where the snails come out and constantly and without interruption here's the best place in the game to collect souls and dwarves risky they told me several times killed

D
DiLouk 22.07.20

and with the dwarves risky they told me several times killed

Rzhu - nimaga XDDDD
Gnomes kill him!!!

V
Varggoth 22.07.20

DiLouk you still say that they're not attacking the overlord DiLouk you're probably on easy difficulty passed...=))

V
VoFka 22.07.20

is there a difficulty level selection? 0_o

V
Varggoth 22.07.20

ВоFка honestly say I hardly remember because a long time has passed the game but it seems I was kind of the norm were...

B
Batle555 22.07.20

People write where most really earn souls or write where to download the trainer that there was such a to the maximum of a shower

A
Alpha16 22.07.20

NORBERG! NEAR THE FIRST GATE IN NEVERWORLD THERE ARE WOLVES.THEY'RE ENDLESS,CONSTANTLY CLIMB.FIT,HOLD ALT,AND COLLECT SOULS.FROM THE GATE TO THE WOLVES A COUPLE OF STEPS.FOR EXAMPLE TAKE THE BLUE MINIONS.I WAS 18 AND WAS 152!!!

D
DiLouk 22.07.20

Varggoth
There is no choice of difficulty, but some are exempt from the dwarfs by pressing 2 buttons.

fallout forever
I misunderstood something, you're talking about the gates that appear after purchase of the city? And where does the color of the minions? Souls drop randomly... sort of.

A
Alpha16 22.07.20

WHERE EVEN NEAR THE GATES OF THE CHESTS THERE IS A LOT OF THE WOLF.THE ONLY BAD THIS IS BEFORE THE DEATH WOLVES ARE VERY PLAINTIVE WHINE=-((
IN SHORT POLESYE AND FIND

D
DiLouk 22.07.20

Yes, indeed. Wolves are endless. And of them drops a blue life force!
But: very rare, relative to other colors; to get the wolves very difficult - they are friends and Master often misses.

A
Alpha16 22.07.20

VIOLA IT IS NECESSARY TO PRESS! URINE YOU STUPID WOLF!!!

p
phantom2007 22.07.20

Where fill dark crystals? I would like a bigger Arsenal of weapons to make and to modify all minions )

A
Alpha16 22.07.20

They are so few in the game

p
phantom2007 22.07.20

this I know, and Fuck everything. Thanks to the authors of the FAQ))

R
Robin.ru 22.07.20

Red souls stuffed in the Badlands(there gne they constantly jump out of the hole)
With the other more difficult, but all the same in this location it is dwarves all the colors(you just need to go back often)
Bright crystals stuffed in the same place.
Although collecting souls and crystals are another good place: in the Imperial drains need to cross the river on a raft, there is a place where constantly out of the frog and the bridge on which you can place red. So 20 minutes have filled about 300 minions of each color

g
goer 22.07.20

there is one place:this is where we need the hive to save green there are cells with the dwarves of all the colors click on the button
put the output cells of the brown and GDI they bring you your soul and you can perform the task to kill 1000 gnomes.Do not kick if
not all the colors.

B
Bosoy Medved 22.07.20

In the city of Nordberg near the municipality there is an enclosure with the wolves taking minions (all except the brown) magic kill the wolves and the minions gather the living force. Just as mana over have to go back to telephoto birati to zaregatsya

R
Real Banzay 22.07.20

In the castle where the green hive find a camera with the dwarves, the dwarves are endless.

S
Spolrock 22.07.20

If someone wants to farm minions all types that do not destroy the Vsesvet and subordinate and on the shelves will work for residents, they produce the soul, the booze and armor.