3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 21.10.19 10:13 am

Impressions of the game (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I know it's been a long time but I would like to know what you like the most in Skyrim.And in a certain respect can write about the comparison фолыча4 and Skyrim,all the same game from the same Studio,do you think folic better or worse.It part 4
129 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 21.10.19

and here folic?
Skyrim is gorgeous!

N
Nostromo84 21.10.19

Skyrim is an incredible journey.Going to Skyrim I screamed like a bitch.Took me two hours to create a character,I read all the books,looked in all the caves,we entered into factions,danger,intrigue, controversy,got married,adopted two children,became owner of the estate in the same town, and an outcast in another.I smelted the ore,forged steel,planted flowers,whittling tables,I killed a bunch of dragons from the bow,hauled tons of dragon bones on the backs,tried on hundreds of boots...are You asking:-What I liked in Skyrim?-I liked everything.Of course graphics could get better and make the fights more realistic,but all this stuff,bullshit.

L
L0neWanderer 21.10.19

Nostromo84
That's for sure! Skyrim is a masterpiece, although in General the entire series is a masterpiece.

V
Vargas0071 21.10.19

Skyrim this game is a masterpiece rich in history of the world in thousands of locations, hundreds of quests when I downloaded Skyrim it gave me 2 home.

Q
QUlCK 21.10.19

MrWorld
Gorgeous. To describe many

M
Mishutka_ept 21.10.19

Loved the views from the Throat of the World and quests.

Skyrim for the Nords!

S
Sniper6666 21.10.19

the game is a MASTERPIECE!!played with great pleasure,especially liked the musical accompaniment.During the battle with the Dragon General class,the advantages of the game a lot,so who did not play,download and enjoy

L
LongVampire 21.10.19

MrWorld
The ratio of all parameters, the quality of work, the pleasure of finding in the universe, and things in TES: V wins.

M
MrWorld 21.10.19

LongVampire
I agree ,but I thought that folic 4 it will be Skyrim with guns,although this game with guns but not as deep as Skurov.most of all I did not like the compressed world.a lot of locations , but increased map in one and a half or 2 times and the number of locations left the same.but in terms of quests it is a failure for me in oblivion had the best quests

P
PadloKotNik 21.10.19

Delayed for 3 weeks, the fighting system is not very developed, and overall chic.

N
Norman Bates 21.10.19

The usual sandpit. No mods to play, but mod quickly bored. No matter how much I played, never passed the main quest, only add-on time has passed. Always throw out of boredom.
And if you compare with Fallout, the Fallout better. Interesting compared to Skyrim, the story; variety; live characters, better dialogues. And so, that sky, that fall 4 - sandbox in which we need to entertain ourselves.

L
LongVampire 21.10.19

MrWorld
In terms of quests I'm loyal to Morrowind:3
Still pass:D
For clans vampirov there at all 3 branches:D

s
saa0891 21.10.19

M
MrWorld 21.10.19

LongVampire
Morro didn't like because of what I have to say I understand only the magic but the game was not until the end , still something)if I played it a long time ago and when I had Internet I would just zadrochil and did not work,waiting for skywind although it is unlikely he will be released

M
MrWorld 21.10.19

saa0891
from you it was obvious to hear))

s
saa0891 21.10.19

MrWorld

And what to write,a million times already all written,then say so, all expressed in a single picture.
This game when I first started gave me the most intense feelings (and still most beloved,and I am playing it) if you compare with other games,but just as it was with Oblivion (but at that time I still was not tempted by the games,including RPG).

F
Fagot 21.10.19

The game is gorgeous! Especially with a quality mod!

M
MrWorld 21.10.19

saa0891
I remember when I downloaded the game to me she did not like it,but after I passed all games in 2011 has not been uproar and decided to try again kurilchik well, and then all rushed.although the game is really a masterpiece , but folaut 4 all is not as it turned out ,that's just been dlc for the Witcher, hearts of stone, and say that this is a true masterpiece for a long time not seen,the last game was just the same Skurov

s
saa0891 21.10.19

MrWorld

that's just been dlc for the Witcher heart of stone and say that this is a true masterpiece

Add a spoonful of tar,almost no new enemies,no new locations,all happening in the same place (and in fact everything is so great began, ship,uncharted lands,Prince),there is absolutely no interesting places to explore,well, the last boss is actually very disappointed,I thought it would be really epic,and all was limited only to stupidly run around the location.

d
djon2486 21.10.19

Your folic and not even close to this masterpiece,not one RPG I didn't kill that much time.
Where else can you fly into space ,from clubs of the giant,or mammoth meat to eat)