3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skellige 22.07.20 02:46 am

Blood and wine, the best RPG game of the year by the Game Awards (2016) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The Witcher never ceases to amaze. more than 800 awards, game of the year 2015, and now the dlc blood and wine takes the title of best RPG game of the year 2016 )) what can I say ? best game of recent years. I do wonder, was there ever before such that DLS takes the award for game of the year in a particular genre ? thank you
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skellige 22.07.20

Mortaliss
well, not so RPG best role playing game, RPG was the first part. and yet, all sorts of dark souls and so on and some are not even with seemingly simple DLS

M
Mortaliss 22.07.20

Skellige
blood and wine cool Esch of course,but as a game not as an RPG,I know it sounds paradoxical,but I think it objectively

g
gloccc 22.07.20

Objectively RPG of the year = terani

M
Mortaliss 22.07.20

gloccc
all right,but the game avards apparently on these games, not heard

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

kravica Yes, wine is not even a stand-alone expansion and addition to the game 15 years
so very strange to consider it within the whole games.

K
Kraicher 22.07.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
kravica Yes, wine is not even a stand-alone expansion and addition to the game 15 years
Why is DLC not a standalone game? Because it called DLC? Your story, not connected with the main game even has its own palette. ))) That DLTS can be called the Witcher 5. ))

K
Kraicher 22.07.20

Skellige wrote:
RPG was the first part.
And than one third of DLTS and different from the first in the genre? Well ka enumerable differences.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.07.20

Kraicher
because I can't play only in DLS. all I need is the game an extension to 2015 of which it is.
it's like if I wanted to play DLS for flotow, other TES and all sorts of games.

M
Mortaliss 22.07.20

Kraicher
in the gaming industry were a heap of DLS even much bigger than the blood and wine,and they were always what are

K
Kraicher 22.07.20

MunchkiN 616
An extension only to start, and all.

Mortaliss wrote:
there were heaps of DLS even much bigger than the blood and wine
Example in Studio. Even in TES Oblivion the DLC is much more modest (there, that was a bunch of additional quests?).

M
Mortaliss 22.07.20

Kraicher
night of the Raven for example

R
RGC 22.07.20

Skellige
Are you stupid or what? I truly love the Witcher and dark souls and just can't understand how you compared them and concluded that there is and what is not close.

K
Kraicher 22.07.20

Mortaliss wrote:
night of the Raven for example
So the night of the Raven too, can be considered as a continuation of the main game. By and large you can go so far that the Witcher 2 is the sequel to the Witcher. And Witcher 3 is another sequel of the novels. And such examples exist in some games. DA 2 is the sequel to DAO. DAI and the continuation of the previous parts. )))
That's the name of the sequel and DLC, where the consonant. Guess it all depends on the size of the content and its filling.

M
Mortaliss 22.07.20

Kraicher
nonsense,this is a common add-on is the same as blood and concrete

K
Kraicher 22.07.20

Mortaliss wrote:
nonsense,this is a common add-on is the same as blood and concrete
Well, calm down it. But the Blood and the Wine recognized as the best RPG of the year. ))) And most importantly by whom, the Americans, which I was very surprised. )))

M
Mortaliss 22.07.20

Kraicher
yeah but overwash voted game of the year,truly a very intelligent criticism

K
Kraicher 22.07.20

Mortaliss wrote:
overwash voted game of the year
I pohren Overwash and other category. For me, all the rest is not interesting, and some of the nominees nakakat.

S
Skellige 22.07.20

Kraicher
meaning the RPG elements

K
Kraicher 22.07.20

Skellige wrote:
meaning the RPG elements
Unscramble your post, and then not know where he belongs.

S
Sergey067 22.07.20

So it came just in 2016 . Well , consider as a giant patch this DLC. And so is the game of 2015. In 2015 she received her award. In 2016 this place needs another game to give.Hardly seems fair that the Witcher 2 consecutive years, something is there. It is, of course, a high bar in the genre of slasher set - but it is still wrong.