3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skellige 22.07.20 02:46 am

Blood and wine, the best RPG game of the year by the Game Awards (2016) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The Witcher never ceases to amaze. more than 800 awards, game of the year 2015, and now the dlc blood and wine takes the title of best RPG game of the year 2016 )) what can I say ? best game of recent years. I do wonder, was there ever before such that DLS takes the award for game of the year in a particular genre ? thank you
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Silent Scout 22.07.20

Anyway, this is an RPG, though the RPG system is weak and plenty of room for roleplaying there.

Sergey067
Lol, the PC version of GTA 5 also received awards, and nothing.

K
Kraicher 22.07.20

Skellige wrote:
what is interesting, was there ever before such that DLS takes the award for game of the year in a particular genre ?
Can I ask a slightly different question. And has it ever happened before that a console game won the title of game of the year, the answer is - sometimes.

M
Mortaliss 22.07.20

Kraicher
right now all the games are ports from consoles

K
Kraicher 22.07.20

Mortaliss
Forgot to add, I meant console exclusive. 2009 game of the year - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

H
Hirok 22.07.20

gloccc
Tyranny is too raw and unfinished product, to be considered game of the year. Even Pilary in this regard will be better, although the tyranny and there are a lot of advantages.

g
gloccc 22.07.20

Hirok
You should name at least one full-life role , which was released this year .

H
Hirok 22.07.20

gloccc
There is no such.
But Tyranny does not deserve.

g
gloccc 22.07.20

Hirok
Quite a earned . Fun game I and many others got , and again, RPG is not the genre in which once fully completed games come out = always ruled by bugs , balance and so on

H
Hirok 22.07.20

gloccc
It is not the bugs or balance, but the fact that more than half the game just yet.