3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Playersaharan 22.07.20 02:47 am

The most difficult, in your opinion, the choice in the game (almost guaranteed by the presence of spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As we know, a distinctive feature of the Witcher universe from many other fantasy universes (not all) lies in the frequent lack of choice between the good and bad and in constant need to choose between a lesser and a greater evil (which can be expressed in the form of dilemmas to save/not to save an enemy soldier or tell us who set fire to the smithy/released knackery or to hide the information). Fortunately, the final part of Geralt adventures this feature is not spared, thanks to the developers.
For this reason, I suggest every user to call, in their opinion, the most difficult and complicated, from a moral point of view, the selection that took place in the Wild Hunt. To take from the story and side quests.
PS I apologize in Advance if this topic has already been.
34 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 22.07.20

Triss or Yennefer that is the question.

S
StarKillerNazar92 22.07.20

Playersaharan
For me it is the murder of radovid for a long time could not decide under which conditions to do him in, vsetki decided for Dijkstra)

D
DarKSiR_666 22.07.20

The most difficult choice is Fuck all or to be true to Ian XD

I
ItsRealHumanBeen 22.07.20

And I've been thinking to release or not the spirit of the tree.Kind of like save the children,but then about them not words.And then,she's the sister witches.And Baron is a pity as it is)

H
Hireidan 22.07.20

ItsRealHumanBeen
well, look, if save the spirit dies the village that ordered it + the Baron and his wife.
if you don't save witches devour children when they go to kill imerica.

I'm more inclined to the 1st option.

I
ItsRealHumanBeen 22.07.20

Yaevin93
And guzzle all the same,didn't know about it.)Yes of course,1 option)

M
Mercurionio 22.07.20

The spirit of the tree. And still screwed up with Annabelle, although I had my suspicions. Similarly, the coroner. Before the battle at kaer morhen the beginning, began to study meticulously.
But the most difficult choice - the heart of the forest. Still think that is still correct. Leaned to the side of Sven, as progress requires sacrifice. But still it's so sad(((

H
Hireidan 22.07.20

ItsRealHumanBeen
there is simply options, or eaten by children or nanaimo rural peasants (who are probably these witches worshipped)

L
Lavuer 22.07.20

I had a difficult choice: Dijkstra Rocha, Bianca. Chose Rocher (still in part 2 was for it, and the efficiency is more than Dijkstra). But anyway sorry old former spy, he had his principles and ideals, which crossed with mine.

H
Holly Jolly 22.07.20

Difficult choices there is not one thing. Triss or Yen, to release the Spirit of Mary, or kill(I think everyone thought about the fact that Mara is not in vain shut down under a tree, there is still Geralt said that her bones were not human and that weird voice)

s
seffko 22.07.20

Dan Nyash-All-The Universe
that there is a choice to think you're not ouknine (about the spirit)

s
seffko 22.07.20

Lavuer
and his foot with your sword not crossed :D?

L
Lavuer 22.07.20

to seffko
As far as I remember, Geralt is not a sword his leg treated ^_^

H
Holly Jolly 22.07.20

seffko
Aynita. This choice affects the outcome of the quest family matters, won't say how.

P
Probabilityofmistake 22.07.20

With the spirit of the tree really was a difficult choice, even the music on the marshes of this demon, straight dark ambient. Freed the demon, and did not regret it, Baron, that account has earned. So difficult the choice was to go with CRIS to her bath or to hammer on this business. In the end went, but the award is not taken. (At that time it was already 50K) That would be the way the choice of where to spend money, but they cheto dofigischa, and nowhere to go. =)

s
seffko 22.07.20

right now, all minus ponastavili

s
seffko 22.07.20

Probabilityofmistake
I had a save to make on this choice, b was a perfect ending. (if gadisku took well, even petty mischief be done)

m
mordvin121 22.07.20

But when I passed the first time freed the spirit,And now began to re-take and accidentally fell on the hill where the spirit is locked up(not the story) well I was out so I the spirit of the forest released before going to the orphanage to the witches on the moor .In the end, the children and the Baron with his wife alive and in the village almost all dead so I think like not bad happened.
And on the topic of the most difficult for me the choice was to take CRIS to Amharu or not.

f
fre33e 22.07.20

For me the most difficult was that which path to choose: Roche or Dijkstra, I want to North was free and adequate ruler, but damn Rocher is a pity, a great man, still chose his side, well, at least Temeria become free and happy.)

N
NightHawkreal 22.07.20

The choice between Roche and Destroy.