3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Playersaharan 22.07.20 02:47 am

The most difficult, in your opinion, the choice in the game (almost guaranteed by the presence of spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As we know, a distinctive feature of the Witcher universe from many other fantasy universes (not all) lies in the frequent lack of choice between the good and bad and in constant need to choose between a lesser and a greater evil (which can be expressed in the form of dilemmas to save/not to save an enemy soldier or tell us who set fire to the smithy/released knackery or to hide the information). Fortunately, the final part of Geralt adventures this feature is not spared, thanks to the developers.
For this reason, I suggest every user to call, in their opinion, the most difficult and complicated, from a moral point of view, the selection that took place in the Wild Hunt. To take from the story and side quests.
PS I apologize in Advance if this topic has already been.
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arinis 22.07.20

I have had 3 moments when it is difficult to determine
1. Yen or Triss;
2. Release the spirit of the tree or not;
3. It is right to hold CRIS to Engaru.

k
kukulkan9 22.07.20

to the above add
1. Unraveling the tangle, I think generally the most difficult choice to kill a witch or not, given the fact that the same Geralt the Witcher, and also have someone with him to settle, and for good reason.
2. the throne of skellige. I don't know why anybody has difficulty no, apparently not thinking gipnotiziruet word prosperity . In the first pass fine, but many for the second time already tested. Hjalmar is a tradition. Real Skellige, which had a bloody past, bloody present, and ... traditions need to support pomershie bran is also the Board in the campaigns conducted, and a friend of Geralt EN krayt same, so the other. The son of bran - the future normal state of the type of Temarii, progress. Caris... I have nelfy the North won, and caris prosperity. After the prosperity of another picture is needed to show in the future won nilami, but that's obvious. Earth Warriors are transformed into earth women and agriculture.

R
Rockandrolllove 22.07.20

And then you can not decide to take CRIS to Amharu or not...For better endings don't need to take her, that's all!)

s
snayper2013 22.07.20

For me the most difficult choice was when Dijkstra decided to radically change plans.
I knew that this powerful man will make a big impact on the world stage, but Roche was very close to me, a genuine war hero and true patriot and friend who helped Geralt in the most difficult moments.
I wanted to solve all the world to Dijkstra left everyone alive and released on all 4 sides, but it was simply impossible, I decided, and legimacy blade after only 10 seconds cut knee Dijkstra, after which it was decapitated.

s
saha11113 22.07.20

What about the children.
If you release spirit, you'll be able to meet the children in the orphanage Novigradsko(in quest of Buttercup List of loose women, the teacher TA.

k
kubik87 22.07.20

For me personally, was the hardest choice to pick up a rose from an iris or not.This is a very hard choice due to the fact that If you take away her world is destroyed and it falls into the void,but if not then she will continue to live in that world and suffer.

k
kentavrik7 22.07.20

One of the election game is to kill or not Keyru?! see for yourself) Here you have options)

W
Widukind 22.07.20

kentavrik7
Oh, Oh wow. I never would have thought that it's possible for Geralt to himself to kill keiru... somehow it's cruel and pointless

k
kentavrik7 22.07.20

Widukind
This is true

k
kentavrik7 22.07.20

Here's another difficult choice with the bastard Jr.

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 22.07.20

Spoilera know, personally I have no problems in the selection was not passed the game several times, with different solutions, and made certain conclusions, that's all. First elected Marigold several times, read the books once picked Ian, and his choice has stopped, I was disappointed in This, the pulp traitor, and countless vile liar, this is just my opinion
In my opinion, Ian more: Serious, adult, Mature, wise Woman who went through a lot in his time, especially before you became a sorceress. Marigold a child in a woman's body, which caters to exclusive passions, not thinking about the consequences. in short, I didn't feel that beside me, a grown woman, and the child is 15-18 years, all of her behavior says about it, and I know it is very ridiculous when a grown woman 40 years old behaving like a small child. The only one with the price on the ball Vigilado, I personally don't think it's romantic, it looks stupid, as if I took a girl near the school, or hide in the club and take her F******Ty. I personally have not liked it then, so now not any feelings does not matter. Let it silly sounds, but with Ian, I feel much more confident than Marigold. It is felt that next to an adult, serious woman.As for the rest, at
I think it needs to, Radovid should be killed he is still the G****n, Dykstra also scum washed-up, not when I'm this fat bald x** didn't like.

Spoiler.S I Personally do not understand how much love people have for Marigold. But literally everything and everyone, jump and gallop around it, Write boiling water, And flow as knots in may, if Not disgusting??? I am personally disgusted, and therefore, I am against.

J
JOKERIVAN 22.07.20

The most difficult choice, hmm, probably kill or newbeat Detlaff, he seems to be a killer and the contract for him and a friend he killed, but he seems to be both the victim and the friend he revived and Regis believes in him, and Geralt for CRIS and Jenn would have done the same as he (in principle, and did, killing a bunch of people led by Belgiprozem). A difficult choice, and much from it is changing, and as I did, the secret
And never remember anything that would cause to meditate over the choice, for me it was quite obvious, from the witches chose, Jennifer(because I read the book and do not regret it in game, it is just the top), some children unnamed in the asshole to produce that unknown( well, unknown is the mother of these witches of the swamp, where they put her because she's coils went the gaming books to be read, if someone does not know about it) in the world, for the sake of saving a few lives, well, that decision, for me no dilemmas the plan, what's more, Radovid head from your shoulders, you sick fuck, Dijkstra, Pituch fat as wouldn't want to kill him, but he climbed to fight. About iris rose who wrote, took the rose, though he staggered a little, but still decided that to live is no life at all, much better than oblivion, Gunther beat, Algirdas saved, because because

R
Robin-Hood 22.07.20

Every choice difficult.(When selecting,I still think it probably was the lesser evil..)

W
Widukind 22.07.20

it was hard to decide to kill Vita in mind the possibility of disenchanting. In the end, after all the disgust overcame and decided not to force Geralt to eat from the same pot with tropaeum