3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaipen 22.07.20 02:51 am

Vacuum what firm better to take ?

Prompt. Wanted Bosch or Samsung. But the consultants in boutiques in one voice praising Phillips. Supposedly BOSH slipped in the corner, and Samsung is not a cake. There is still some Doffing, but certainly there is some troubled history with him. And what type of filter is better. Bag, Cup or dust bag.
21 Comments
Sort by:
T
T.T.G 22.07.20

Test the store on the strength of the suction. Improvise.

b
bush13 22.07.20

As a consultant CSN say the Philips! First, it is very easy to maintain, after the warranty period ( there as a designer, everything can be replaced) And Samsung, and especially Bosch, everything changes. Motor, as a whole, so the whole box. But Phillips, for all the details. Second, the motors they reveal more about efficiency than everybody else. And the third lame they only filter! This plan is better than Bosch!

A
Aleksator 22.07.20

what a Shocker. Go to poemeniini on the topic of the blog, and there really suggest. How so!?

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 22.07.20

ENVIDIA

k
kolbasator 22.07.20

bush13
Advertise Phillips and nick then you have a Bosch!

I
IDarkaxeI 22.07.20

Protestant Knight
I didn't bother. Went to CITILINK watch the sales hit the vacuum Cleaner PHILIPS FC8452. Well Philips, as Philips)))

Z
ZONE93 22.07.20

The more expensive the better.

S
Sima4 22.07.20

We have an old Electrolux Ultra Silencer Z3360 - pretty quiet. Bags only change. Took over 6500 12 years ago. Did not break ever.

And so in the search engine Zap the rating of the vacuum cleaner and choose, read the reviews, analyze :)

V
Vaipen 22.07.20

bush13
IDarkaxeI
What can you say about Karcher. About them write that the machine is a beast. Potreblyaya the capacity is only 1000 and the dope so that the carpet will not tear off.

V
Vanya Rygalov 22.07.20

Protestant Knight wrote:
...and the dope so that the carpet will not tear off.
Heh, heh... Except that with the flooring.

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

collector
Not Bosch, but is fucking cowboys.

I
IDarkaxeI 22.07.20

Protestant Knight
XS, I say don't bother. Looked that the people takes also took. Capacious, convenient, mobile, flexible power switch. Old and 18-year-old cleaning Moulinex threw nafig. And my heart became calm))

V
Vaipen 22.07.20

IDarkaxeI
So I read the reviews to ensure that the people take . One write 10/10 the diva Godai waited. Other then the shit poured. And XS who to believe.

G
GG4 22.07.20

It is necessary to take the most expensive, the price depends on quality and prestige is also important.

p
pochtipushkin 22.07.20

Thomas. Use 7 years. Happy? Not a word =)

V
Vaipen 22.07.20

GG4
The most expensive is that I have the money better buy Pitch new take. It will be like a stationary vacuum cleaner to work.

V
Vaipen 22.07.20

pochtipushkin
Well, compared too. Before the technique for centuries did not that the current *****. I have an old tube Panasonic already 20 years worth though it would be hell. It sounds like even my grandchildren will go as a family heirloom. But recently, electric kettle bought, so it's a month flowed.

L
Le Gaspilleur 22.07.20

the Karcher one to love, the fact

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 22.07.20

Best computer with two NVidia cards in sly to buy, from triple benefit:
1) Cool modern gaming platform
2) Noble heater
3) Powerful vacuum cleaner
As a filter use the tights: they need to attach to the vent areas on the body.

p
pochtipushkin 22.07.20

Protestant Knight
Well, here it is not the only done before. The Germans now do like hoo. I am more than confident that Thomas bought and now will serve the owner of the year 2030 with no problems.

Yes, it is not cheap, but I would never would have bought for the same money ultra fancy, Hyper modern, Hells stylish cleaner from any Samsung or LG.

Only Germany, only hardcore!