3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 22.07.20 02:52 am

The difficulty of the game compared to earlier patches (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I noticed that the opponents in the last patch have become much thicker in terms of health. Played around half a year ago on version 1.08, then break in half a year, has recently delivered patch 1.11 and continued to play. So the opponents, who were 10 lullow less pronounced in the 8-th patch with a couple tychek now need 2-3 times more strikes. And here the problem is not the equipment, skills, or swords, then it felts they have more HP, felts more resistant to damage

Here are two videos, mine and another person, where the same boss with the same level. I put 350 damage with fast attack, it is the same with strong, it takes normally it's HP, I'm just a little and notice how much I drank any of the elixir + oil on the sword. Anyway, after watching both videos you will see that the enemy is constantly on my video somehow knocks Quen and deals fire damage, the other video does not.

My video with the patch 1.11
Spoiler
Someone else's video with the earlier patch (since posted in June)
Spoiler
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 22.07.20

And what are the topics?

s
st029 22.07.20

Stribogg
C language removed)
smaizy
And th and th and th??!

s
smaizy 22.07.20

Stribogg
What I want to know apnuli mobs or is it something else

s
smaizy 22.07.20

st029
read above, what is the point.

s
st029 22.07.20

smaizy
Offer all lomanut to start to compare the old video or re-install the old version, and with a stopwatch to see how many fall for the monsters?

K
Ka63oH 22.07.20

The game only made it easier, especially easier bosses in HoS'e a few days later after the release of the DLC, with some mods you can increase the difficulty of the game

s
smaizy 22.07.20

st029
You apparently do not understand the point of this topic, in your opinion, why there is a forum for help, no? Or so I understand everything helpers I look forward to questions like Where can I find a blacksmith?, which gugliada in two clicks. Anyway, something tells me that you are one of those who ran the campaign mode on the easy and to resume 15лвл, and therefore do not understand what I'm saying, I don't know how to help, better to keep silent.

s
st029 22.07.20

smaizy
You have me all figured out? Are you psychic?

Then you to the developers, only they can know how much HP monsters have.
Just where to find the blacksmith totally a normal question. You still code the animation of Geralt then ask, will help.

D
D.E.U.S 22.07.20

You probably accidentally, another difficulty started) Here the difference and I noticed.

S
Sergfall 22.07.20

smaizy
Funny. Threw a video on Pain and suffering or death, and other obviously average.
And then he said even I do not a lot of paint.

s
smaizy 22.07.20

st029
The impression that I was asking a question from the category of mathematics. What you saw in the question is the difference of damage between patches
complicated? This is a normal gameplay issue or am I wrong? I'm not asking for help in deciphering the code of the entire engine, or creating a global fashion schedule, catch the difference?

S
Stribogg 22.07.20

smaizy
And what you can do to help and what? To confirm - Yes, mobs apnuli.. Or no, not apali.. or maybe you already for six months I forgot how it was? And, maybe, all the same, the monsters are almost all the same completely random and does not happen, in addition to plot? Maybe armor-weapons-elixirs like that has changed.. In any case, it is not clear, what's wrong? You can not play normally, or what?

s
smaizy 22.07.20

Sergfall
Well, how would the damage dealt by Geralt at all levels of the same, Mr. the expert, it only affects damage from monsters.

s
st029 22.07.20

smaizy
Yes, the fact that the question that nobody saw. Because you didn't ask.

S
Sergfall 22.07.20

smaizy
It affects as in that or in the opposite direction.
And I absolutely do not see the point of this topic. For what, why, etc.
Life does not become easier.
That will give you the response to Hz, but to answer your question, I can only developed.

s
smaizy 22.07.20

Stribogg
That is what I expected, you're just realizing that? Above already wrote why to Express their dissatisfaction, just can not help?
I did so in any topic can come in and crap all over the stupid questions just due to the fact that I don't know an exact answer.

Z
Zhizn dermo 22.07.20

Experience has become harder to obtain. I find it hard to level 40...that has had a long time to beat the mobs.

W
Wild Rider 22.07.20

Before the 1.08 patch the game was much more difficult to pass. I'm on the complexity of the fight and plot is often rebooted on the location where you want to save a Margarita (of guards was 2 times more) than die! with 1.11 patch.
So, if complicated game, then surely in comparison only with the August version.

p
pshanyrckovee 22.07.20

The author is right. I also noticed that the health bit was added with the new patch.

D
Dzhon Lokk 22.07.20

too long since I've played and noticed the opposite, the difficulty of the game death monsters must be evaluated much faster and easier than before
and experience given for tasks 7-10, what is this?