3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 22.07.20 02:52 am

The difficulty of the game compared to earlier patches (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I noticed that the opponents in the last patch have become much thicker in terms of health. Played around half a year ago on version 1.08, then break in half a year, has recently delivered patch 1.11 and continued to play. So the opponents, who were 10 lullow less pronounced in the 8-th patch with a couple tychek now need 2-3 times more strikes. And here the problem is not the equipment, skills, or swords, then it felts they have more HP, felts more resistant to damage

Here are two videos, mine and another person, where the same boss with the same level. I put 350 damage with fast attack, it is the same with strong, it takes normally it's HP, I'm just a little and notice how much I drank any of the elixir + oil on the sword. Anyway, after watching both videos you will see that the enemy is constantly on my video somehow knocks Quen and deals fire damage, the other video does not.

My video with the patch 1.11
Spoiler
Someone else's video with the earlier patch (since posted in June)
Spoiler
29 Comments
Sort by:
k
kazak119 22.07.20

smaizy
I do not quite understand, specify, easier to play with 1.12 or more difficult? I just play with patch 1.11

V
Vladimir Listev 22.07.20

Don't know how in patch 1.11 and earlier, but on the 1.12 patch the difficulty was lowered . Play started with patch 1.00 and scored (wanted to get the platinum ) it was not possible to play the maximum

D
Dimast1941 22.07.20

Vladimir Leaves
What's so complicated it was????

P
Pril Balsam 22.07.20

Vladimir Leaves
You must have taken to perform tasks of another level, such as the red, and therefore could not pass, and also attack enemies with a skull over the strip of life

John Locke
the fact that the tasks (quests) tied to the levels. Green jobs are obtained from the current +5 -5 forward and back levels. Just for grey quests give enough experience points.They seem overdue. Red tasks - this future, and sometimes it's very difficult to pass, especially when it comes to killing a thread monster. Although some users on the contrary, aspire to the complexity and can. The example described in the topic
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/alhimik_slabak_nedostojnyj_vnimaniya_ili_nepobedimyj_personazh-873236/

k
kazak119 22.07.20

playing on the highest difficulty problems do not test. when you have a good grasp of the mechanics of the game the difficulty doesn't matter, but when passed the first time where something was davolno difficult to pass even on average

V
Vanstram 22.07.20

passed the first time, the level of gain without any problems, regardless of complexity. Yes, the opponents are a little thicker but if you get the hang of this does not cause any problems.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.07.20

smaizy
Well, how would the damage dealt by Geralt at all levels of the same,
Here are some write that at the simplest level of complexity you not to use elixirs and oils.I'll pass on the complexity of the DEATH.And it differs even from the previous level of difficulty.The mobs will be stronger

V
Viktor Shalantaev 22.07.20

Why mobs on the signs of the issues were with the skulls 34-36 level, although I'm 27?

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 22.07.20

I passed the game on all difficulty levels. don't know much of a problem and pain is not experienced, were difficult moments, not how many restarts and that's because in a hurry, and no the Game is not complicated. Recently re passed Prince of Persia warrior within, Yes it was difficult.