3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GROMADA 22.07.20 03:08 am

Problems installing from the disks [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

On the 5th disk this error, what could be the problem?
69 Comments
Sort by:
v
vladimir salankin 22.07.20

rejection

M
Maxis1977 22.07.20

probably the herd's new game release in history look,of course it shouldn't be,but maybe you disk is damaged?scratched or stained something well or has some kind of hairline fracture, look carefully!Well, more-antivirus and firewall can block the file,unplug it all before installation.

L
Light_Soul 22.07.20

A data error (CRC) says about corrupted file, most likely a scratch on the disk.

V
Vikttor777 22.07.20

GROMADA
Naviga those CDs you bought, if the Internet is weak at friends download. 3 years sederma live

G
GROMADA 22.07.20

There are no words, the first time such a
Even GTA4 how many times I put it and all the rules, but here is

B
Byygga 22.07.20

same error only on the 4 disc and the key activated, tried via online download , speed jumping kick then 5 MB then 30KB, time jump of about 3 days ( what a shame not to return the drive and take the money) better buy the incentive

a
at-400 22.07.20

Long time since I came on NG, but now there is a reason...

Component: Game Data
File group: everything
File: G:\data2.cab
Error: data Error (CRC)

I press OK, the installation stops(((
The game LICENSE that you bought(April 14) at the store. What is the reason and what to do? Please answer if you have had similar cases. Really really want to play on your PC! :)

A
ARTMYN 22.07.20

Only 7 DVDs. Insert the first installation is about 5 minutes to file x64e.rpf, then the scale of the installation is stopped nagruzka CPU: 0%, actuator buzzing. The installer of the 2nd disk is not required. Who was that? Account on a PC I have written in the Latin alphabet.

N
Nikined 22.07.20

Finally waited for the PC release bought, inserted drive 1
Congratulations

And on the subject, unfortunately, can't say anything(

O
Olmer159 22.07.20

about the same it was hooked up USB external drive from the netbook and put up with it, less spin the disc installation problems was not, you also need to put the prog and install disks with a low speed. cdslow like changes the speed of reading the disc

a
at-400 22.07.20

By the way, here is the basic config of my computer:
percents - Core i5 760;
vidyuhi GeForce GTX 465;
RAM - DDR3 8 GB;
BP - 700 watts.
______
OS - Windows 7 ultimate x64.

S
SkyGame 22.07.20

try hard to copy the files from the disk and install

G
GROMADA 22.07.20

Byygga here's what I replied to my query on this topic
You can download a digital version of the game in his personal account service Rockstar Games Social Club in the settings menu item Load game. Please note that this option is available in the course of the year, after the game, after which access to the digital version of the game may be restricted. We recommend to store a backup copy of the distribution of the game on your computer.

Sincerely, technical support Department SC

G
Gre4nik 22.07.20

I have so same problem of the current 6 disk. Tried to download from the Rockstar Games Social Club downloads not the entire game and will not start, if anyone has solved this problem tell me what to do.

Put sales on two different PC's one of them don't want to read this disk on other issues a crc error

A
Admin Braun 22.07.20

Gre4nik
I also have this problem today , and I decided , and all the rules work , who should be here is my Skype blak-007

D
Dz3k0 22.07.20

A similar problem for a 6 disk was resolved by installing the game on another dvd drive more ancient, on NEC-ovskom get this wonderful error

G
Gre4nik 22.07.20

and if you try to create an emulator using alcohol 120, did anyone tried ?

G
GROMADA 22.07.20

can anyone throw 5th dis way?

G
Gre4nik 22.07.20

Sedna after work to bother with alcohol 120, if you can then throw 5 disc

b
bergmah1979 22.07.20

I have the same problem but with disc 3. Tried to make an image using DAEMON Tools, but nothing came of it, not more than 50 % created and wrote that the damaged but you can restore them...

I understand that this is not quality discs ( besides mass), or something wrong with the installer, and most likely a SCAM (again)! Sorry, waited a long time for the game, bought license. But in the end...