3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GROMADA 22.07.20 03:08 am

Problems installing from the disks [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

On the 5th disk this error, what could be the problem?
69 Comments
Sort by:
E
ENDUSER 22.07.20

download pirates and replace the files on the original. should help

And to copy files to the hard yuzayte BadCopy Pro helped when it

N
Nervios 22.07.20

Very interesting , if you have the receipt where I bought the game, you are required to return the money or the game disc. For the price, I used all the brains of the seller washed ......

S
Salvador Gunzerker 22.07.20

When you insert the disk not being mounted, while in the DVD drive shows a blank disc which can record information.
What could be the problem?

V
Vladislav Trofimchik 22.07.20

I bought GTA 5 on the disks and on the last side throws the error an error Occurred while unpacking: Required features are not supported by the library. Unarc.dll returned error code: -8. What to do to help the RV!?

m
masha 22.07.20

That read:
http://forums.playground.ru/software/oshibka_pri_ustanovke_igr-780979/

V

OK, thank you!
Alas, this error 12 and I have 8 they are very different !

B
Be3yH4eG 22.07.20

error code: -8....The server is currently disabled. That's what it means.

V

And how to fix it or what to do!?

I bought GTA 5 on the disks and on the last side throws the error an error Occurred while unpacking: Required features are not supported by the library. Unarc.dll returned error code: -8. What to do to help the RV!?

z
zloy04rus 22.07.20

Get the Disc Back to the store before its too late!!!

Disk kosyachny or demand to be given a new one!!!!!

V

zloy04rus
alas, it is not changed 2 times all the exact same error

D
Dark_AssassinUA 22.07.20

This error typically appears if the installer files or broken nedokachennyh.
Download digital the license.

T
Tim7472 22.07.20

If you don't mind the time download separately, Rockstar Social Club, register the key on your account and download through it

z
zloy04rus 22.07.20

Vladislav Trofimchik
You activated on your account? if Yes then just download it from rockstar games social club and not torture the Ass)

V

there's the mistake!

T
TheBorz 22.07.20

Who knows how to solve the problem tell me I just bought the disc with gta5 but I have not working right it gives an error (read Error E\setup.part01.exe)I thought it was a disk problem but when I went to a friend he began installing who knows help!

Y
Yura Ismailov 22.07.20

This license dick? try to throw all the files on the disk in some folder and then install,and there should be plenty of drive...

O
Orstho 22.07.20

the same problem can't solve it

b
bergmah1979 22.07.20

As I understand from the above, personally, I threw the manufacturer. Change the drive number does not exist, not the fact that only the 3rd drive. The availability of high speed Internet, no, Yes, traffic will not be enough. Need to download the normal pirates.

E
Egor Zuev 22.07.20

Hello, tell me what to do insert the fourth disc side 2, gta 5 and immediately gives a read error of the file E :\setup.part15.rar and all the drive stops and nothing further happens

d
demin2803 22.07.20

Guys help I bought GTA 5 in m vidio 7 disk,started to install 1,2,3 disk went ,but on disk 4 the download stopped the download window disappeared and all complete silence . what to do help