3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 22.07.20 03:14 am

Pesiri or life without a PC

---
56 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger Goose 22.07.20

Mayamenstate wrote:
Here, there was no such theme on the website - decided to create.
Well, good for you. Another would be the thesis of some formulated - all wonderful it would be.

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

Stone age, a bunch of papers.

R
Ryazancev 22.07.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Enough cable TV or Tricolor.

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

Ryazancev
The stock exchange of the United States, on which depends the fate of major world currencies, is also quite?

w
warp 37 22.07.20

As a gaming platform, PC already showed its inconsistency. But at the same time, life without a PC on Earth impossible, unless, of course, still do not live in a cave, eat raw meat.

R
Ryazancev 22.07.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
And where does the market for the average person. Each worker needed evening of BEER AND TV with football.

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

Ryazancev
Ie, consider in individual cases? Well, while such examples are seen. Playing sure.
Not that without a PC you can't live once after all, and there was no electricity. And dentists.

D
DjDuke 22.07.20

Ryazancev wrote:
And where does the market for the average person. Each worker needed evening of BEER AND TV with football.
What a stereotypical thinking.

B
Bombardirovschik 22.07.20

Cho without a PC? The TV, and vodka.
Books.
Cell phone, for example.
Can mobile using is PC.
Only the theme of a dull kind, not disclosed.

R
Ryazancev 22.07.20

DjDuke
Live in the village. In my house 3 beer store. In the evenings the queue. The audience is interested in football, cars and so Where is the stereotyping?

D
DjDuke 22.07.20

Ryazancev
Identified priorities working in his village in which there lives the population of my sixteen-storey building, rules of th.

R
Ryazancev 22.07.20

DjDuke
Unfortunately it is home to more than 50% of the population. We drive through the villages and towns and look how people live. Get out of the cave.

D
DjDuke 22.07.20

Ryazancev
I live in the city, you're in the village, but I'm out of the cave, not you. Everything is logical.

G
Goinsane 22.07.20

Well, if you give up games, it is enough tablet (surf the net) and chromista (movies/TV shows/pron).
So he lived for two months without a computer.
Of the minuses - grow into the sofa.

T
Tiger Goose 22.07.20

DjDuke
I live in the city, you're in the village, but I'm out of the cave, not you. Everything is logical.
I think Ryazancev meant the walls of the apartment, not the city.

A
AR3E 22.07.20

Was this topic not one.

D
DjDuke 22.07.20

Tiger Goose
Of course, I'm also apartment no where are not, even do not go to work. No friends, no relatives, no one.

S
Shadowarm 22.07.20

You hike a little off-topic

T
Tiger Goose 22.07.20

DjDuke
It is not me. I just assumed that's what he meant.

Shadowarm
And the theme is not. The author only wrote the header, but the problem is not identified.

F
Faceless Void 22.07.20

Ryazancev
Enough cable TV or Tricolor

Now if in 2k16 to watch TV...