3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AsNeo 22.07.20 03:14 am

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided USELMANN! (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

I almost bought this game the benefit of optimization at the start was crap and I returned the money! Now play free the patched version! Sorry Dishonored will not return TK is also unoptimized shit,it's easier to wait for the Repack of the game and play free in patched version! Than to pander to the slackers!

ps:Here comrades asking for proof,go to any popular torrent and everything will find it's not hard.
66 Comments
Sort by:
s
sanchez752 22.07.20

AsNeo
Went how good, for so hatiti. From optimizing only noticed a long boot one location. Well, if the money was returned, even glands for your bucket has spent?)

A
AsNeo 22.07.20

sanchez752
1070 i7,there is no need,on this build at max settings was the lag and soap,about msaa antialiasing generally silent,two top vidyahi in SLI mode would not 60 fps.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.07.20

Sites
Anno 2205 already lomanuli) For rutor is available.

s
sanchez752 22.07.20

AsNeo
And, well, Nehru cut hungry options added for advertisement of iron. There is a kind of transcendent quality in Witcher 2, then CD Project is also sold out.

S
Sacking 22.07.20

Good news! But, it was inevitable! Sooner or later it would break!

A
AsNeo 22.07.20

sanchez752
I had stable 50 fps as far as I remember in the Witcher 2 at high quality,and graphics out there by itself for 10 goals higher than the release of Deus,XS right now.In Deus soap squares and logs,is himself.If we take into account the fact that Deus is a corridor,and in the Witcher 2 larger locatii with graphics much better,and I'm not happy with was the game at the start,my right to hatiti for it,it would be well optimized, I would not say a word,it is my opinion I do not impose anyone.

s
sanchez752 22.07.20

AsNeo
AsNeo wrote:
I remember in the Witcher 2 at high quality,and graphics out there by itself for 10 goals higher than the release of Deus,XS right now.In Deus soap squares and the lag is currently
Clear. On in the game it does not matter)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sanchez752/screenshots/?appid=337000&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

Iron of his time in Witch with such settings, it was not better. A developer can cram into the game any settings, if he pushed the suitcase, it's not a stupid reason to put all in on. MSAA special case is aliasing everywhere eats almost half the fps. I can not remember SSAO in Burnout Paradise - the same song.
http://gamegpu.com/images/stories/Test_GPU/Action/The_Witcher_2_Assassins_of_Kings_ver_1.2/tests/1920_vhq_w2.png

i
iz0tope 22.07.20

Stoggie, will be tested)

A

sanchez752
The first map, which pulls the Witcher 2 on full ultra (with exorbitant quality) is 950ti if memory to me does not change.

H
HoganHog 22.07.20

The game is hacked,but I'm guessing its from torrents hell download,the return packets will be almost as welcome!

s
sanchez752 22.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
almost
http://www.gamegpu.com/images/stories/Test_GPU/Retro/The_Witcher_2_Assassins_of_Kings/cach/w2_1920.jpg

R
Ryazancev 22.07.20

HoganHog
Normal speed, already downloaded and put.

V
Vyxyxol 22.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
Okay, the link to the hacked Anno DLC Tundra and the Orbit will not give?

S
Setesh 22.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
with all the DLS? not seen this, there is an old version, without denovi still, I long passed

A

sanchez752
So memory has failed.
Sites
Muskrat
At the expense of all don't know, but one thing is for sure there)

n
nikita2112 22.07.20

So, downloaded has anyone? How does it work? No virus?

f
fog666666 22.07.20

everything works perfectly ultra quality with no lag GTX 970 I5 4670K 16Gb ram 4600Mz

V
Vyxyxol 22.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
You probably don't even know that there with DLC Tundra of Denovo delivered? And in the version, about which you say, Denovo no.

M
MrBlackNT66rus 22.07.20

Sites
анно2205 long been hacked. don't know whether it is possible to give links..but I look at Repack gold edition from 16 Dec 2015

C
Cr1stal1 22.07.20

densaibot
the last DLC is not compromised