3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AsNeo 22.07.20 03:14 am

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided USELMANN! (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

I almost bought this game the benefit of optimization at the start was crap and I returned the money! Now play free the patched version! Sorry Dishonored will not return TK is also unoptimized shit,it's easier to wait for the Repack of the game and play free in patched version! Than to pander to the slackers!

ps:Here comrades asking for proof,go to any popular torrent and everything will find it's not hard.
66 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.07.20

Muskrat
Well, OK, didn't know.

M
MurdererUA 22.07.20

Pirates are always a step ahead, never with them, no one will be able to compete, everything breaks, just requires patience and time)

R
RAZIEL_ 22.07.20

MurdererUA wrote:
Pirates are always a step ahead
with dinoboy they are a few steps behind yet.

K
K_I_R_I_Number2 22.07.20

Those people who said that the pirates screwed up, now suck the Lollipop.Hacked the game, will soon reach and other games, I over bought the game, but exactly established, look at DLS.

z
zagruzon 22.07.20

broke,after only three months of release. I go on fifteen times already until it broke...

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 22.07.20

All do not care - all license.

S
Sargarus 22.07.20

THURISAZ
But I do love a freebie

D
Dodge Charger RT 22.07.20

When I try to change language and voice acting in particular flies. What to do?

V
Verzor 22.07.20

pLast1c
Our people.)

M
MagicHero 22.07.20

AsNeo wrote:
I had stable 50 fps as far as I remember in the Witcher 2 at high quality,and graphics out there by itself for 10 goals higher than the release of Deus,XS right now.In Deus soap squares and logs,is himself.If we take into account the fact that Deus is a corridor,and in the Witcher 2 larger locatii with graphics much better,and I'm not happy with was the game at the start,my right to hatiti for it,it would be well optimized, I would not say a word,it is my opinion I do not impose anyone.
What are squares, what soap, what lag? what are you talking about. And what does the witcher 2 with the word graphics was beautiful at the time of release but now it's just outdated and much worse than Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. I thought that the lighting on the ultra in Fallout 4 just perfect but it turned out that here the lighting is even better + the picture is clear, the shadows and textures are excellent. The fog looks great, especially together with lighting.

S
Shkudi 22.07.20

Knowledgeable people tell me dernova after hacking continues to run in the background or cut the roots?

W
WAga 22.07.20

The game is good, but naplevatelskoe related to PC just angry. Arrr!!!

P
Protocol10 22.07.20

Shkudi
Most likely, continues to work. Because hacking is just bypassing protection scripts and not deleting their game files.

Well, how would the logic of this, if you can just remove defense from the game, why then do we need a crack, which are placed in the game folder, because the protection already cut.

N
NightHawkreal 22.07.20

Protocol10
If to remove something, that something needs to be replaced.

D
Dark Kahn 22.07.20

The saves disappear.

A
AsNeo 22.07.20

The game — I 999. Reference. Graphics are shameful even by the standards of the 2011-2012 school year, and hardware requirements such as if there is something unimaginable. It is more demanding on hardware at low settings than GTA 5 on high. I.e. the technical state of the game through the floor. It works like launched via the emulator console. Even the top-end GeForce 1080 will not give stable 60 fps without a problem in this misunderstanding in 1920x1080. About higher resolution, I generally keep quiet, heartfelt greetings to lovers of 4k pictures. Ie, buying the top computer for the confident bundle of crisp five thousandth bills, we buy it in order to see long-outdated graphics, using ALL the power this computer! And this situation has become the norm. Who will play in the beginning of the game take any object and throw it in the water over the railing and notice what happens when the object will reach the water... And then the gulls view that flocks there, please rate this amazing animation 2003. Look at the texture up close, which in the ultra will eat any amount of VRAM, no matter how much give, but it's still murky in this case, as in most games a decade ago. In General, this is a real sabotage against the PC as a gaming platform. Developers are already bullied in the open. Releasing another console vyser they are, regardless of the quality and technology of graphics, sharpen it under the top and pretopology iron so that even the holder thereof, just received a more or less acceptable fps without a large supply. When NVIDIA wants to merge its GeForce TITAN X and 1080, it'll just be another Deus Ex with the same graphics or just a little bit better, but 25 fps on the TITAN X, because I already need to sell the TITAN Z... AND to spoil really cool graphics, raising ahead of time the quality bar in their plans is not included. While this diarrhea 2008 year for sale — why bother? Just enough to stamp the bricks with marks GeForce and AMD periodically merging the older models do not because they can't really pull of such graphics, but because it's time to refill pocket.

And the gameplay-what! That is to say, the idiocy — to say nothing! Enemies even on the complexity of real Deus Ex is totally deaf and almost blind. Stealth mechanics, i.e., the most important thing in this game like in Battlefield: Hardline is a complete failure. There can be nothing to add. Who played will understand. Ie developers for some reason think that the person who sat down to play a stealth shooter is a moron with protruding ears and drooping green mucus from nose, disorder of attention and at the same time extremely Moody and restless, ready at any difficult game situations to request a refund for the game. If this continues on, then after some 5-6 years, the word gamer will become offensive, and, even with regard to children and adolescents.(c)

a
alexzet3 22.07.20

Sites
Oh??all games with uplay-hanging on torrent!
well, except the last dogs
until...

S
Setesh 22.07.20

alexzet3
give a link to jump piratok:
CHAMPIONS OF ANTERIA
FARCRY PRIMAL
ANNO 2205 (with all dlc)

a
alexzet3 22.07.20

Sites
these yet
but it's past three,you wrote just about yupley

S
Setesh 22.07.20

alexzet3
well I thought people would understand what I was talking about games from uplay with the protection of Denovo)