3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gargarot 21.10.19 10:30 am

House of the Olympians, the merchant of Sargon (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

In Egypt I remember there was a shmuck that sold for a gold chest drop, which could fall clothes from sets, including those that and for the ruble.
Halawi not be?)
35 Comments
Sort by:
a
andryushindv 21.10.19

in the main menu.

J
James_Mails 21.10.19

gargarot
there is a similar. along the way you will find(2 location in the story, after megarity, Kira seem called I saw). But the truth is harder to get gear than in the origin

M
Morgan Drake 21.10.19

In The House Olimpieciu. But there is not the drachma, but for the orichalcum, which in turn is only awarded for completing certain daily quests, type: kill, fetch, fetch

M
Morgan Drake 21.10.19

James_Mails
Phocis, like

S
Siber800 21.10.19

And as the chances of drop clothes from the helix store? Or, as in the origin of a chance, and falls mostly only purple clothes?

w
warr1or2 21.10.19

Siber800
opened 3 boxes - all violet

S
SergeyKorolev 21.10.19

In origins there was a shop with a nomad boy, and then the house of the Olympians and to purchase the vase only for orichalcum ore.

One question. Here, too, repeated things when trying to dislodge something? and tell us more about the merchant, thanks in advance :)

B
Balbades 21.10.19

Basically, nothing changed from shop nomads of the last part, is no different. Except for the fact that the house of the Olympians don travels with Alexios/Cassandra across the map and most importantly - orichalcum no broken trainers and scanners (Artmann, cianjin, etc.), as the information about the currency is stored on the Yubisoft servers. Orichalcum hardly hacked...gather its not really a long time (for 1 quest a day for 20 pieces and 1 square per week for 40 PCs. in very small quantities orichalcum scattered on the map), and buy the helix is just silly.
From my own experience - amassed 80 lefthanded decided to purchase 4 Olympic gift...rolls 4, did not need purple clothes. Marketers Jubilee inadequate - even if I would have found crazy and I decided to buy helixa, then what's the point if will falls purple consumer goods, reruns of consumer goods, and so until the end of the helix.

G
Garsinho 21.10.19

I have a House Olympians and not working in the technical support silent ...pay the money and play incomplete content ,beauty fucking

L
Lodurr 21.10.19

Garsinho
It matters not to the content but to the incentives.
In jublee everything works. And why in the presence of uplay, origin, etc., to buy the game.. the incentive is unclear. )

G
Garsinho 21.10.19

Lodurr
I purchased the product in Uplay,weekly specials and house of the Olympians do not work

L
Lodurr 21.10.19

Garsinho
The profile is activated, both stage did? In-game console is enabled in the settings? Yupley in the game included?

N
Nikolay Ololay 21.10.19

It makes no sense to buy anything for orichalcum, buy and after 5 lvlov you just can't pump up to their level because not enough corny ESTs. In the end, nothing leaked orichalcum, a legendary and normally fall with the mercenaries and cultists.

G
Garsinho 21.10.19

Lodurr
The profile is activated ,stages made,I play on PC ,I do not see activation Uplay in the game

G
Garsinho 21.10.19

Nicholas Ololi
Yes, I have all legendary armor in Persian and engraving ,just a matter of principle

D
DEDGAMER 21.10.19

Orichalcum't actually want in the game by and large,I bought a map of orichalcum only to buy along with the legendary axe,not enough helix 50,spent 350R,I have no regrets,this axe delivers all to cheer even above your level to 4-5,but collect arialbi a really long time,for 1.5-2 hours took 50pieces,but on the map they are many, maybe 300-400 or more and fall items so-so,well, if you just started to play then go.

D
DEDGAMER 21.10.19

Nicholas Ololi
Resources can be pumped by the trainer,this is not a problem,but in order to fully collect all the items from a suit of legendary color ,it is necessary for the last item to have a level not less than 40-45 to be able to kill the cultist or God to kill(although there are 50 necessary at all),well, even the animals (if you can kill)something will fall out.

s
sandro_sar 21.10.19

Balbades
the funny thing is that purple is better legendarok consumer goods in this game
https://i.imgur.com/mnRABb5.png

D
DEDGAMER 21.10.19

sandro_sar
it is not until you collect all 5 pieces of the legends.yellow.

s
sandro_sar 21.10.19

DEDGAMER
Yes, the point is that then too. you collect 5 items, receive a bonus for the collected set. and this bonus can be applied to any single thing, including epic. I have so on one epic helmet hanging bonus for the whole set of the pirate