3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gargarot 21.10.19 10:30 am

House of the Olympians, the merchant of Sargon (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

In Egypt I remember there was a shmuck that sold for a gold chest drop, which could fall clothes from sets, including those that and for the ruble.
Halawi not be?)
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
SergeyKorolev 21.10.19

Thank you all for the answers

m
marsen7 21.10.19

And pirates can be found orichalcea ore?

z
zaychick 21.10.19

Pirates do not have a campaign of this ore on the map...

d
dilat 21.10.19

zaychick
No pirates for the lefthanded

I
IIHumanII 21.10.19

zaychick
long ago litsuhu you can buy a lot of time was discounts. Won again in uplay and the incentive discounts.

g
ganjin 25.10.20

dilat
That's what I thought. Don't bother. I've already collected 700 orihalka. 100 spent on 5 vases of 20. There's a purple shit that's been full of supplies. Fuck knows what to buy. Only if the weapons, yes the muzzles for the ship) Clear. Thank you.

d
dilat 25.10.20

ganjin
These vases are not worth taking, as for me. It's a pretty rare chance to knock something golden out. It's better to take 1-2 famous gold things

g
ganjin 25.10.20

dilat
Yes... I don't really know what to take. All the more normal thing too, should still appear, and each time to run to check that there I personally forget, and the kits that are, I am now satisfied. As a result, I take for the ship (a kind of ship or crew member) or a horse (although I do not remember there they or it is with ordinary traders only). I was just wandering around the map collecting this oryhalk, even bought a card, on free loans. Now there are about 1,200 orihalka. Here it would be possible to buy obsidian on it or drag stones.

d
dilat 25.10.20

ganjin
The range is updated every Tuesday at 5 p.m. Horses are there. The same horses have and ordinary traders, but they are simple (without wings, etc.) and only at the beginning of the game, if you did not buy them. But there is a common currency, not orihalk, of course. You can buy random vases on these 1200 orihalka. But there will be very few yellow things. On the other hand, there will be a lot of other junk (although, someone likes and purple clothes/weapons), which can be disassembled and replenished the resources of the tree, etc.

g
ganjin 25.10.20

dilat
Soon the end of the plot, one d'ls passed, began the second (or rather the first), a bunch of yellow sets for all occasions. I'll spend part of the orihal on vases, since it's so rare to upgrade.
Ksta, the unicorn I bought from a regular merchant seems to be.

d
dilat 25.10.20

ganjin
About the unicorn, yes, it's at the usual. I forgot he was there.

a
abgalter 25.10.20

ganjin
Orikhalk is very easy to earn by performing daily and weekly quests.
For myself I take from the trader only purple, they are always higher in damage than gold. (of course, compared to what I already have.)
Long noticed a bug with this shop.If you bought something, and then immediately rebooted the preservation, the bought clothes disappears from the inventory, if it is not put on itself (about oryhalk all and so know, it is not restored.)

g
ganjin 25.10.20

abgalter
How to make money I know. There's nowhere to go.
Recently (at the time when I wrote previous comments, I passed the game) when you buy a gold stow or it falls in vases, it gives out an error, the purchased thing does not appear and buy nothing can be bought, because this error is then issued when talking to the seller, but the thing appears in the inventory after a while. And on the account of the missing from the inventory: in the sense, if bought, did not sign up and downloaded the save? In theory, if he did not sign up, then he should disappear, however, according to the same idea, then should return oryhalk, but it also disappears, as you know)
Well the golden schmuck is good when bundled and that depends on what the kit gives. Although the first increase in damage it has more than the purple, the truth per unit, but again, if the kit, it is already 5 percent ... or what is measured there is a gain I do not remember?

a
abgalter 25.10.20

ganjin
When the update passes (seems once a week) you can pick up a purple bag with more damage for the Killer.
Gold clothes for those who do not want to bother with the selection of the best set.

g
ganjin 25.10.20

abgalter
Why bother with it? I don't know, I was sorting out the purple smack, it was a lot of good when the standards of gold sets were already collected. I went to the set from Atlantis for a long time because of his bonus (now I do not remember what is called, and what for the bonus I do not remember):, I went with a fool yet the plot did not finish and the first of the additions.